Occult medicine Remedy for hair loss

avillax

Reaction score
A friend of mine has been trying this formula with absolute success, he got it from an old esoteric book about occult medicine, he says he has absolutely stopped hair loss the remedy is cheap and very natural, I'm only afraid to try it because Avodart has stopped my hair loss, and I don't know if I should stop taking avodart in order to try this. But perhaps some of you might wanna try it and post your results:

Against the danger of becoming bald a very simple formula exists:

Half a liter of Firewater or Tequila, one small spoonful of salt, one gram of Cinchona or Peruvian Bark. It is necessary to leave this in infusion for fifteen days before using it.

Rub the scalp of your head with this remedy every night before going to sleep.

This is how your hair will stop falling out before reaching total baldness.

Finish line

Established Member
Reaction score
You forgot to add the eye of newt and the toadstools, and then the virgin sacrifice at the end.

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
avillax said:
A friend of mine has been trying this formula with absolute success, he got it from an old esoteric book about occult medicine, he says he has absolutely stopped hair loss the remedy is cheap and very natural, I'm only afraid to try it because Avodart has stopped my hair loss, and I don't know if I should stop taking avodart in order to try this. But perhaps some of you might wanna try it and post your results:

Against the danger of becoming bald a very simple formula exists:

Half a liter of Firewater or Tequila, one small spoonful of salt, one gram of Cinchona or Peruvian Bark. It is necessary to leave this in infusion for fifteen days before using it.

Rub the scalp of your head with this remedy every night before going to sleep.

This is how your hair will stop falling out before reaching total baldness.

"Cinchona Extract - Natural Extract from Cinchona bark. A major source of quinine. Cinchona extract has long been known for it tonic, antiseptic and astringent properties. It has been commonly used as a remedy for malaria and fever in tropical areas. If used in large quantities cinchona may cause headaches and nausea in those allergic to it."

"Background: Peruvian Bark, a source of quinine, is world-renowned for its use in treating periodic fevers, such as malaria.
See Chinchona calisaya for a comparison with another variety of this family. Peruvian Bark has also been used as a digestive system stimulant."

"(Q) What special tonic for the hair - quinine tonic - is meant?
(A) Just what is given! Quinine Tonic! That's what it's called! It is, it carries quinine or the properties from which it is made. It's the juices from the Peruvian Bark as combined with alcohol and the rum. This as we find for this body is the more preferable. As given when this is massaged let it come around close to the edge of the hair, around those parts. It'll burn a little bit the first three to four times it's used, but it is the most helpful for THIS body; and stimulating for the growth of the hair, for the preservation of the color, for the preservation of its lustre and the whole livelihood as it were. And as we stimulate the system not only with the glandular forces but the corrections in the digestive forces by stimulating in the lumbar axis snd the sacral areas, we will find better conditions."