Nw6 29 Years Old Thinking Seriously About A Hairtransplant.

Baldy88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right so 29 years old been losing hair since 20-21. Im practically a baldy now and it is effecting me tbh. Im really considering a hair transplant but 1. Do not want to have multiple transplants more than 2. And 2. Is it even realistic?

I dont care to have an amazing full head of hair although that would be good. I just want to go back to maybe 4 years ago il attach pics is this realistic?

Also what happens when my temples come down as im sure they will how would this look if i have had a transplant. Anyone with this experience?

20180223_120703.jpg 2014

Screenshot_20180223-120553.png now

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

i feel your situation and pain im also at high norwood level(nw5).You can have hair transplant but achieve full head is impossible,you can cover front and maybe top a bit and leave crown bald.Its also important how good donor area u have and hair charasteristics.As for temples if you are destined to norwood 7,im afraid u cant do much,it will look weird,and maybe u wont have enough donor reserve to fix this problem.

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
First you need to get blood tests and get on propecia. You waited way too long I hate to say, there is a risk of scarring from any procedure that could leave you worse off.

neima12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right so 29 years old been losing hair since 20-21. Im practically a baldy now and it is effecting me tbh. Im really considering a hair transplant but 1. Do not want to have multiple transplants more than 2. And 2. Is it even realistic?

I dont care to have an amazing full head of hair although that would be good. I just want to go back to maybe 4 years ago il attach pics is this realistic?

Also what happens when my temples come down as im sure they will how would this look if i have had a transplant. Anyone with this experience?

View attachment 80300 2014

View attachment 80301 now
Please Can you send your donoor Pıctures ?

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
Be careful...you would be a very tough case but if your donor is very good you could consider hair transplant, recognizing high risk.

Josiah Schaffer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This would probably be me now if I didn't get on finasteride when I did. I still kick myself for not getting on it earlier.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you considered a hairpiece? They can look pretty incredible nowadays.

I'd avoid FUT transplants as you might still have to buzz your hair either way, if your donor is good I'd say you could probably get 2 large FUE sessions which would at least rebuild your frontal region and hairline. Might look alright when shaved down as long as you don't mind the crown still being bald.