Nw6 29 Years Old Thinking Seriously About A Hairtransplant. | HairLossTalk Forums

Nw6 29 Years Old Thinking Seriously About A Hairtransplant.

Discussion in 'Hair Transplants Information - General Discussions' started by Baldy88, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Baldy88

Baldy88 New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Right so 29 years old been losing hair since 20-21. Im practically a baldy now and it is effecting me tbh. Im really considering a hair transplant but 1. Do not want to have multiple transplants more than 2. And 2. Is it even realistic?

I dont care to have an amazing full head of hair although that would be good. I just want to go back to maybe 4 years ago il attach pics is this realistic?

Also what happens when my temples come down as im sure they will how would this look if i have had a transplant. Anyone with this experience?

20180223_120703.jpg 2014

Screenshot_20180223-120553.png now

2. northpole1

northpole1 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hi,

i feel your situation and pain im also at high norwood level(nw5).You can have hair transplant but achieve full head is impossible,you can cover front and maybe top a bit and leave crown bald.Its also important how good donor area u have and hair charasteristics.As for temples if you are destined to norwood 7,im afraid u cant do much,it will look weird,and maybe u wont have enough donor reserve to fix this problem.

3. sunchyme1

sunchyme1 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @JeanLucBB what do you think about this geezer man?

4. JeanLucBB

JeanLucBB Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Probs time for hairpiece, but maybe contact Hasson and Wong too

sunchyme1 likes this.
  5. Pequod

Pequod Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    First you need to get blood tests and get on propecia. You waited way too long I hate to say, there is a risk of scarring from any procedure that could leave you worse off.

6. neima12

neima12 New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Please Can you send your donoor Pıctures ?

7. follicle2001

follicle2001 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Be careful...you would be a very tough case but if your donor is very good you could consider hair transplant, recognizing high risk.

8. Josiah Schaffer

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    This would probably be me now if I didn't get on finasteride when I did. I still kick myself for not getting on it earlier.

9. RU serious

RU serious Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Have you considered a hairpiece? They can look pretty incredible nowadays.

I'd avoid FUT transplants as you might still have to buzz your hair either way, if your donor is good I'd say you could probably get 2 large FUE sessions which would at least rebuild your frontal region and hairline. Might look alright when shaved down as long as you don't mind the crown still being bald.

WhitePolarBear likes this.
  10. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I have pictures of my father in 1980, already wearing a hair piece, and at the time, it already looked undetectable.

John Wayne and Humphrey Bogaert were wearing a hair piece too, and yet how many people could tell?

Hair pieces don't look better now, they're not more undetectable, they're not easier to fit or to maintain.

As my father always says, don't believe the ads in the newspaper or the YouTube videos with cheap techno music.

It's still the same old shit that my grandfather had to deal with when he started wearing.

In the end, it's not a viable solution for hair loss, because even in the worst case situation, let's say you look awful bald, not wearing one will still give you a better quality of life overall because it will spare you of the constant paranoia and the time-consuming maintenance.

And you also have to take into account that, if your donor is thin, if you have retrograde alopecia or if your temple points are gone, you might as well hold a "I'm wearing a wig" sign. These are tell-tale signs. One of my coworkers is wearing and because of his retrograde alopecia, I could tell in a heartbeat.

Not a candidate for a hair transplant = not a candidate for a hair piece.

I agree with that advice. No viable alternative anyway, except remaining bald.

Some hair is better than no hair.

11. sunchyme1

sunchyme1 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    this comment helps no one retard

12. Josiah Schaffer

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Just shocked of how fast it can go. I did not know every comment had to be of superb value. Thanks for the heads up.

Geo niko likes this.