Nw2.5 diffuse in just 8 months (4 years on Big 3)

vasidarv

My Regimen
Reaction score
So as the title suggests, last months was pretty rough for my hair, i went from having an almost straight hairline to a Nw2.5 with frontal thinning. It all happened so fast, and it's still going on, in general i can notice changes every 2 weeks or so. Till last year I was somewhat below baseline, but since then it has accelerated 10x fold. I have ordered an RU which I'm still waiting to arrive, also thinking to add dutasteride 1x a week.
Meanwhile, do you think my hairline is suitable for Toppik or any other hair concealer. I'm thinking to put some in the left temple and front and make a combover covering the right temple (which is worse). Vertex and crown are a bit thin but still ok. Also, what colour should i use, blonde or light brown? Currently, I'm brushing my hair on front to cover the temples, which is working but looks like it won't last for long. I'm 24 years old

Attachments

• IMG_20220528_163147.jpg
    IMG_20220528_163147.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_20220528_163142.jpg
    IMG_20220528_163142.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 305

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So as the title suggests, last months was pretty rough for my hair, i went from having an almost straight hairline to a Nw2.5 with frontal thinning. It all happened so fast, and it's still going on, in general i can notice changes every 2 weeks or so. Till last year I was somewhat below baseline, but since then it has accelerated 10x fold. I have ordered an RU which I'm still waiting to arrive, also thinking to add dutasteride 1x a week.
Meanwhile, do you think my hairline is suitable for Toppik or any other hair concealer. I'm thinking to put some in the left temple and front and make a combover covering the right temple (which is worse). Vertex and crown are a bit thin but still ok. Also, what colour should i use, blonde or light brown? Currently, I'm brushing my hair on front to cover the temples, which is working but looks like it won't last for long. I'm 24 years old
You look disgusting. Sorry but I wont top you anymore.

vasidarv

My Regimen
Reaction score
You look disgusting. Sorry but I wont top you anymore.
What is wrong, exactly? Isn't it clear that I've lost ground?
This is the photo i posted 1 month ago, and it's much worse now
I don't know why you're making fun of it, like it's not clear that I'm losing

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1650831546759_6924089359900853273.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1650831546759_6924089359900853273.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 242

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is wrong, exactly? Isn't it clear that I've lost ground?
This is the photo i posted 1 month ago, and it's much worse now
I don't know why you're making fun of it, like it's not clear that I'm losing
U using topical minoxidill? U tried oral instead?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using the Big 3 for 4 years, as the title suggests. Oral minoxidil is practically non existent in my country, and topical is already giving me sides. I decided to give Ru a try, it has shown to be more efffective in fact.
Not infact. I tried ru 7 years ago and wont use it again anytime soon.

Hairanoia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude. What you need to do is relax and maybe get some therapy. You have no need for those aggressive treatments and are nowhere near Norwood 2.5. You will nuke the good hair you have going that route and wind up with even worse sides.

Seriously, diffuse thinning? Stay on the big 3 and chill out.

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s your family history of baldness?

vasidarv

My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s your family history of baldness?
There are almost no NW6+ in family, most have some degree of hairloss (grandparents, uncles, dad) but none of them started that early. They all had good hair in their 30's. My mom had always kind of thin hair.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just test your thyroid if you haven't done already. I'm taking finas, minoxidil, bica and e2 and I can't even stop my hair loss. 2 months ago I was diagnosed with subclinical hypothyroidism and that might be the cause of my diffuse thinning. I've lost more than 50% of my hair in only 8 months.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just test your thyroid if you haven't done already. I'm taking finas, minoxidil, bica and e2 and I can't even stop my hair loss. 2 months ago I was diagnosed with subclinical hypothyroidism and that might be the cause of my diffuse thinning. I've lost more than 50% of my hair in only 8 months.
What??? U think your meds caused it or your diet is not good enough?

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
But my main hairloss comes from the temples. Isn't thyroid related hairloss supposed to come from all the scalp?
Yeah but if you have thyroid issues, your androgenic alopecia will get worse faster. For example, If one is receding fast but his thyroid is ok, his androgenic alopecia will be so slow so he might maintain it for decades. It happens with everything that induces a telogen effluvium. At the end of the day, finas/dutas does not stop hairloss, it just slow it down to the point you think you have stopped it. If your body, for some reason, suffer from telogen effluvium, you will speed up your baldness.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point, reading threads on this forum seems like a waste.

Perfect full head of hairs and whining like they’ve gone full shiny nw7

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
You all losing your sight as well as your hair. He does have some thinning at the temples

Try some microneedling little guy - also yes concealer would benefit you - I use Sevich