[NW2.5 Battle Royal バトルロワイアル] Ultima Weapon Nuclear Stack Review

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty fun thread in an otherwise bleak and depressing forum. Good job OP!
How you decide to perceive it and how something affects you is based upon your perception. Site is depressing cause hairloss is a depressing topic but for me i dont have feeling in here, im objective af and just milk the info provided

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow i a am amazed by people who have receded hairline but amazing hair density! you are lucky man. DId you start oral + topical minoxidil? do you get unwanted body hair from it? thanks

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
[Thread theme]

Character sex: M
Character age: early 30s
Disease stage: NW2.5
Quest: Acquire NW1

Backstory: Suffering a hereditary illness known as BMP from my NW5 father since childhood he knew the time was ticking. Early 20s first signs of dreaded Norwood Reaper started to manifest. The temporal recession marked the beginning of end, the wispy hairs, the weak blonde linings, the "iT's jUsT mATuRe hAirLiNnE brAHH" normie comments online... he knew what fate is upon him, fate of so many men that are now roaming earth as shells of their former selves. "Once the Norwood Reaper gets hold of you, he never let's go" they say... He could not accept this predicament. He had to fight. Years of research and experimentation and the nuclear stack was born. The Ultima Weapon to defeat The Norwood Reaper once and for all.

⚔️ ULTIMA WEAPON CRAFTING RECIPE ⚔️
⚗️Avodart (デュタステリド): 0.5mg EoD
⚗️5% Minoxidilum topical 2x ED
⚗️1 Minoxidilum oral 1x ED
Dermastamp boost 1x EoW
Nizoral potion 2x a week
Lipogaine Big5 (replace with GroMD?)
+Bonus biotin
+Bonus MSM
+Zinc

⚠️ LVL-UP Upgrade Slots ⚠️
⬆️ Avodart 0.5mg to ED
⬆️ Topical minoxidil from 5% -> 10%
⬆️ Oral minoxidil from 1mg -> 2mg
✨Add 50mg RU55841 Daily

❗LIMIT BREAK ❗
Hair transplant to NW1 stage

Secret Power Future Unlock:
(お前はもう死んでいる)
Hair multiplication/cloning.

Now question to you:
Do you see any way in which the stack could be improved?
Have I missed anything?

Thanks
You could just use finasteride instead of dutasteride. I don't think it is a good idea to start with dutasteride. Just my 0.02.

I know there are other treatments like fluridil, cb0301, and alfatradiol but I'm not sure how effective these will be. Ru58841 is a little unstable. I wouldn't recommend 50mg. Maybe 20? Also digging the final fantasy theme you have going. Here are your bosses in order

Just shave it bro (recurring boss)
DHT
shedding
norwood 3
Just shave it bro (with extra minions from r/bald)
Norwood 2
Thinning
Just shave it bro (in final full shaved form)
Norwood reaper

Optional bosses:
Side effects
Scammers selling Natural remedies

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started with finasteride, but when I jumped to dutasteride my hair stylist said hair thickened. dutasteride is more powerful and if I want to regrow hairline I need most powerful drugs on the market.
How long did you take dutasteride before you noticed results?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
frontal regrowth, if a hair follicle could grow anywhere from even below peach fuzz to a strong good strand of hair than it can happen anywhere even in the front, lots of evidence of hyperesponders online to support this and not only that trans folks are famous for this. Complete regrowth is a bit of a stretch but id say its gonna be possible one day.
The frontal hairline has been shown to be possible by me and by Bridge. All of the hair in front of the ears and below the temples has grown back for me. It's the temple areas that lagged for Bridge and lag for me but this is the equivalent of slick bald scalp (as is the hairline and hair in front of the ears) that we are trying to coax out and it is reputed to be a place of high tension. I have had the botox/masseter treatment on several occasions and this can be used to lessen scalp tension from XY over-developed chewing muscles. I also micro-needle so I shall see, so to speak. OP has a challenging road in terms of restoring those damn triangular temple patches.

I do note that like Sting, OP has great hair everywhere except in the temples and I mean what appears to be close to female quality hair everywhere else. It's conceivable that one could maintain with only Keto and Selsun but that's way too risky in my view.

Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Use Nizoral every day if you can.
Yes, if you can and most XY's are able to do so. It just destroys "female" hair and strips it bare and lifeless and it can take two days to restore the sebum coating. As @bridgeburn mentioned, I pretty much only use water to wash my hair now and I can go many days without doing this. The difference in amounts of sebum produced are uncanny and many males might be able to use keto twice a day on days where they are working out.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
[Thread theme]

Character sex: M
Character age: early 30s
Disease stage: NW2.5
Quest: Acquire NW1

Backstory: Suffering a hereditary illness known as BMP from my NW5 father since childhood he knew the time was ticking. Early 20s first signs of dreaded Norwood Reaper started to manifest. The temporal recession marked the beginning of end, the wispy hairs, the weak blonde linings, the "iT's jUsT mATuRe hAirLiNnE brAHH" normie comments online... he knew what fate is upon him, fate of so many men that are now roaming earth as shells of their former selves. "Once the Norwood Reaper gets hold of you, he never let's go" they say... He could not accept this predicament. He had to fight. Years of research and experimentation and the nuclear stack was born. The Ultima Weapon to defeat The Norwood Reaper once and for all.

⚔️ ULTIMA WEAPON CRAFTING RECIPE ⚔️
⚗️Avodart (デュタステリド): 0.5mg EoD
⚗️5% Minoxidilum topical 2x ED
⚗️1 Minoxidilum oral 1x ED
Dermastamp boost 1x EoW
Nizoral potion 2x a week
Lipogaine Big5 (replace with GroMD?)
+Bonus biotin
+Bonus MSM
+Zinc

⚠️ LVL-UP Upgrade Slots ⚠️
⬆️ Avodart 0.5mg to ED
⬆️ Topical minoxidil from 5% -> 10%
⬆️ Oral minoxidil from 1mg -> 2mg
✨Add 50mg RU55841 Daily

❗LIMIT BREAK ❗
Hair transplant to NW1 stage

Secret Power Future Unlock:
(お前はもう死んでいる)
Hair multiplication/cloning.

Now question to you:
Do you see any way in which the stack could be improved?
Have I missed anything?

Thanks
So this is you, lol? It's cool to see the face behind the avatar.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How you decide to perceive it and how something affects you is based upon your perception. Site is depressing cause hairloss is a depressing topic but for me i dont have feeling in here, im objective af and just milk the info provided
Milk me harder! said she....

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The frontal hairline has been shown to be possible by me and by Bridge. All of the hair in front of the ears and below the temples has grown back for me. It's the temple areas that lagged for Bridge and lag for me but this is the equivalent of slick bald scalp (as is the hairline and hair in front of the ears) that we are trying to coax out and it is reputed to be a place of high tension. I have had the botox/masseter treatment on several occasions and this can be used to lessen scalp tension from XY over-developed chewing muscles. I also micro-needle so I shall see, so to speak. OP has a challenging road in terms of restoring those damn triangular temple patches.

I do note that like Sting, OP has great hair everywhere except in the temples and I mean what appears to be close to female quality hair everywhere else. It's conceivable that one could maintain with only Keto and Selsun but that's way too risky in my view.

Janey
Theres a specific reason for everything, you have to target the cause from every single aspect possible. Many dont understand or think outside of the box to make the link between hair follicles and the entire body. Blood vessels travel through the scalp tissues transmitting nutrients to the hair follicles. The galea aponeurotica is attached to the occipitofrontalis muscles. The temporalis muscles are also connected to the galea aponeurotica via the temporalis fascia. The galea aponeurotica can be stretched by the forces of muscular contraction and this is the moment where if you dont get why botox should work and why it does...then you still quite simply dont get it.

Since muscles throughout the body are connected via myofascial meridians, their action cannot be seen in isolation. This explains why intensity of neck pain, forward head posture, chronic tension headaches and migraine are strictly correlated and i can prove it again and again.

Its not a coincidence that people with underdeveloped maxillas, sunken zygomatics, elongated facial thirds and not optimally grown craniofacially also have rounded shoulders, forward head posture and anterior/posterior pelvic tilt. Very hard to fix since the tongue at a later age than growth ages cant remodel the facial bones anymore and so the poor posture becomes almost permanent. With a fucked up maxilla your tongue drops, when your tongue drops everything mentioned above follows, after that you no longer can sleep on your back with your tongue resting on top of your palate at night and so the human body copes by sleeping side ways in order to bring the head upwards and open up the airway. Your sleeping position determines posture and its a vicious cycle of bad habits all fueling each other.

When neck muscles are in continuous tension, their action propagates to the head, stretching and tightening the galea against the underlying layers of the scalp. The underlying structure is rich of blood vessels that are compressed, blocking blood flow towards the hair follicles. The restriction in blood supply to tissues is called ischemia as im sure you already know, this leads to insufficiency of oxygen (hypoxia), reduced availability of nutrients and inadequate removal of metabolites.

Fix your posture, fix your sleeping position, stretch your body muscles and neck muscles, regularly workout like our ancestors did and youl be surprised by what can happen.

Regrowth is possible.

The question is, how committed are you.....

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This applies to women, too. Why are they not going bald?
They are going bald just later in life. So many middle aged diffused af women in society i dont know when was the last time you seen people was but you should observe scalps more often for the sake of cross referencing data my guy. Dht sensitivity also plays a role, you really think i explained everything in a small reply? Why do you think some bodybuilders can blast gear year round and not go bald? Yet they have optimal cranial development and amazing posture. According to the current theory, hair follicles on top of the head show increased expression of the androgen receptor gene, i.e. the top of the head is more sensitive to androgens action than hair on the sides and back of the head. However, higher levels of androgen receptors are also found in follicles of the beard, scrotum and pubis, reinforcing the paradox. Genetics also suggests that the probability of male pattern hair loss is dependent on family history and age. However, in case of identical male twins, one can bald significantly faster than his counterpart.

Many studies have shown Dht plays an important role in inflammations, regulating its activity
When the inflammation is long-term and chronic, it causes fibrosis and calcification. Indeed, miniaturization of hair follicles has been associated with deposits of densely packed collagen bundles in the follicular dermal sheath, called perifollicular fibrosis. This further decreases the blood flow into the scalp, promoting ulterior cells death.

Lmfao if you though i was saying Dht doesnt play a massive contributing factor. Even so you can get around it if you tackle hairloss from every route possible. Theory doesnt always much reality. For example a shitty grown skull will never allow the human to have perfect posture due to airway restriction.

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New Age BS alarm is going off.

Has this been replicated?
Uneducated normie reaction. Yes it has, i dont care if you dont believe me or want to research for your own sake.

Im not trying to convince anybody, If you found value in what i said good, if not good, as a matter of fact i couldnt give the slightest f*** if you think im capping. Il see you in my regrowth post in a few months.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
In theory yes, But your skull if fused buddyboyo nothing you can do about it now. Posture and neck stretching will 100% help with regrowth.
Not true. There’s no evidence that shows that. Women with bad posture still have dht, and they still don’t go thin until they’re old. What does make sense is if you’re genetically prone through your androgen receptors to bald. That’s all it is.

If you’re saying dht or androgen receptors doesn’t matter and it’s all because of blood flow, that makes no sense because 5a deficient people don’t go bald.

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true. There’s no evidence that shows that. Women with bad posture still have dht, and they still don’t go thin until they’re old. What does make sense is if you’re genetically prone through your androgen receptors to bald. That’s all it is.

If you’re saying dht or androgen receptors doesn’t matter and it’s all because of blood flow, that makes no sense because 5a deficient people don’t go bald.
read my reply above, people who dont have 5a reductase enzymes do go bald today, see populations from 100 years ago to now. Asians didnt use to have hair loss 100 years ago and now suddenly their only 4% behind Americans. You think thats a coincidence? Women go bald so much today as well.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
read my reply above, people who dont have 5a reductase enzymes do go bald today, see populations from 100 years ago to now. Asians didnt use to have hair loss 100 years ago and now suddenly their only 4% behind Americans. You think thats a coincidence? Women go bald so much today as well.
I did read it. You’re saying DHT plays a role but it’s caused by bad posture, which makes the galea tense. This is because dht is in response to inflammation. I’ve heard all this before.

There’s no proof to this. Even if this was something worthwhile to look into, things like the growband are ineffective and have been tried. Testosterone causes hair loss too, so why would that be the case if the pathway is tense galea ->inflammation -> more dht and more hair loss?

Why do transplants work? Those hairs are being put into tense galea spots according to you. So why wouldn’t they be just as vulnerable?

Why does estrogen revive follicles and cause a great amount of hair regrowth? It’s not doing anything to the tense galea. Could it be that hair loss is hormonal and not a physical result of posture?

Show me proof that women are balding at significantly higher levels. Why do they diffuse thin and not recede or crown bald normally like men? Their galeas are the same, so why is their balding pattern different?

To make your theory work, we have to work harder to cover every little gap in research. And there are a lot of gaps. Why not accept it’s just a genetic trait of our ARs to be over expressed and to cause miniaturization?

Also, can you show me proof for 5a deficient people balding? I’m not being snarky, actually curious as it can explain testosterone causing hair loss