[NW2.5 Battle Royal バトルロワイアル] Ultima Weapon Nuclear Stack Review

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You really need at least 5mg a day OM to get an improvement over 5% topical. Also, I highly recommend using a pen device rather than a dermastamp.

jazz1

Reaction score
Lipogaine BIG5 does not contain Ketaconazole i would replace that with the gold label BIG3 or even better Regenepure DR. These have only 1% Ketaconazole so rotate with Nizoral which has 2%. You could also add hairloss oils like Divine herbal, my friend also uses oral Finasteride and Topical FInasteride he’s had better results.

Alternatively people use Topical RU58841, see below Topical Finasteride and Dutasteride.

They also do 15% minoxidil so could add that once per day around the thinning areas.

My question with your current regime your hair should be fantastic?

Bora

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you really have concerns about being Norwood 2.5 on early 30s ? I'm on my early 20s (23) and I'm Norwood 2.5-3. I wouldn't mind it if I were 33

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which part you disagree with?

Frontal regrowth or hair surviving decades?

My hair in no way would survive decades on "only a good shampoo".

My hair only improved after I got on Dutasteride. It was in a pretty bad condition before (way less thick and clearly balding overall).
frontal regrowth, if a hair follicle could grow anywhere from even below peach fuzz to a strong good strand of hair than it can happen anywhere even in the front, lots of evidence of hyperesponders online to support this and not only that trans folks are famous for this. Complete regrowth is a bit of a stretch but id say its gonna be possible one day.

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[Thread theme]

Character sex: M
Character age: early 30s
Disease stage: NW2.5
Quest: Acquire NW1

Backstory: Suffering a hereditary illness known as BMP from my NW5 father since childhood he knew the time was ticking. Early 20s first signs of dreaded Norwood Reaper started to manifest. The temporal recession marked the beginning of end, the wispy hairs, the weak blonde linings, the "iT's jUsT mATuRe hAirLiNnE brAHH" normie comments online... he knew what fate is upon him, fate of so many men that are now roaming earth as shells of their former selves. "Once the Norwood Reaper gets hold of you, he never let's go" they say... He could not accept this predicament. He had to fight. Years of research and experimentation and the nuclear stack was born. The Ultima Weapon to defeat The Norwood Reaper once and for all.

⚔️ ULTIMA WEAPON CRAFTING RECIPE ⚔️
⚗️Avodart (デュタステリド): 0.5mg EoD
⚗️5% Minoxidilum topical 2x ED
⚗️1 Minoxidilum oral 1x ED
Dermastamp boost 1x EoW
Nizoral potion 2x a week
Lipogaine Big5 (replace with GroMD?)
+Bonus biotin
+Bonus MSM
+Zinc

⚠️ LVL-UP Upgrade Slots ⚠️
⬆️ Avodart 0.5mg to ED
⬆️ Topical minoxidil from 5% -> 10%
⬆️ Oral minoxidil from 1mg -> 2mg
✨Add 50mg RU55841 Daily

❗LIMIT BREAK ❗
Hair transplant to NW1 stage

Secret Power Future Unlock:
(お前はもう死んでいる)
Hair multiplication/cloning.

Now question to you:
Do you see any way in which the stack could be improved?
Have I missed anything?

Thanks
Pretty fun thread in an otherwise bleak and depressing forum. Good job OP!

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your temples do look pretty recessed (picture is not straight on so hard to tell but top down looks fine), but you're possibly doing yourself a disservice by wearing your hair back and long like that. With the quality of the rest of your hair you could have very normal looking hair with a shorter style and a bit of a comb forward over the temples.

If your loss is actually stable you'd be a perfect hair transplant candidate though.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, ideally you don't want to HAVE to use it every day because it really makes your hair terrible in quality and subject to breakage. First off, if your scalp is getting very greasy daily then you probably need a topical anti-androgen, and/or dutasteride since it has the potential to reduce sebum via inhibition of 5AR type I enzyme. Secondly, ketoconazole is such a weak antiandrogen compared to just about anything else, as well as not being on the scalp for very long unless you are using the cream. That being said, if you are not willing to be on a 5ARI, or minoxidil, etc, then you have no choice but to use something like Nizoral daily. But if you are on other powerful treatments, the shampoo becomes increasingly less important.