NW2.5/3 good enough for romance addicted Taylor Swift

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...-tom-hiddlestons-secret-romance-to-the-world/

If you've heard even a few of her songs, you know this is a woman obsessed and in love with the whole fairy-tale, falling in love thing. She often also sings about guys' nice hair in her lyrics.

Apparently an obviously, heavily receded hairline still allows a man to fit her mold for prince charming.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, how did I end up spending my evening going all TMZ? What's happening to my life?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair is good aside from a little recession. Taylor Swift is no supermodel either.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...-tom-hiddlestons-secret-romance-to-the-world/

If you've heard even a few of her songs, you know this is a woman obsessed and in love with the whole fairy-tale, falling in love thing. She often also sings about guys' nice hair in her lyrics.

Apparently an obviously, heavily receded hairline still allows a man to fit her mold for prince charming.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, how did I end up spending my evening going all TMZ? What's happening to my life?
Do you think this 35 years old actor has the same hair problems I had at 35? ;)
think better

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    273.1 KB · Views: 309

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair is good aside from a little recession. Taylor Swift is no supermodel either.

She's a superstar worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and at the very least her looks qualify her as being noticably attractive. I'm sure there are countless 10/10 guys who would throw themselves at her feet for a chance at romance given the opportunity.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
She's a superstar worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and at the very least her looks qualify her as being noticably attractive. I'm sure there are countless 10/10 guys who would throw themselves at her feet for a chance at romance given the opportunity.

I wouldn't date her. I don't find her the least bit attractive. I really don't think she wants to date someone who just wants her for her money or fame, which would be the case if she dated a 10/10 guy.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't find Taylor Swift attractive, there's something wrong with her face, she looks like an alien in my opinion. She also lacks any curves.
latest

tswifty.jpg

That said it is clearly the case that many men find her attractive.

We can expect a pop song about baldness in the next six months.

ETA: Tom Hiddleston is 1.88 meters (6'2), white, fashionable, rich, talented, and slim.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I clicked on the link... and this girl gets around. How many men has she 'dated' ?

tdag

Reaction score
Nobody would ever consider that guy bald or balding except for people with hair loss of their own who obsess over other people's hairlines. His hairline is par the course for 35 year old white men. It would be slightly unusual if he was Norwood 1.

keep

Reaction score
Haha... Most of you guys here dating 10/10 girls? Taylor has a pretty face... if you think otherwise... I would like to see a photo with your face.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha... Most of you guys here dating 10/10 girls? Taylor has a pretty face... if you think otherwise... I would like to see a photo with your face.

I have a feeling that people's standards SKY ROCKET when they talk about them online.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol so true.

Any one of you critics see Taylor in real life you'll be like OMGFGF so hot. I don't think she's that attractive (compared to other curvy celebs), but she aint bad looking. I'd date her, definitely.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

I have a feeling that people's standards SKY ROCKET when they talk about them online.

Lol so true.

Any one of you critics see Taylor in real life you'll be like OMGFGF so hot. I don't think she's that attractive (compared to other curvy celebs), but she aint bad looking. I'd date her, definitely.

She's not really my type, but I think she's attractive. If I encountered her in real life, even if she didn't have the fame/money, I'm sure the question would at least pass through my mind as to what my sexual/romantic chances with her might be.