[NW2-2.5] Would something like this regrow my 3-4 year old slick bald temples?

pissoff

My Regimen
Reaction score
19 male im on finasteride 1.25,dut1mg,topical min

I'm thinking of trying
2.5mg dutasteride
ru58841
oral minoxidil
cb
topical dutasteride

and anything else suggested
im desperate and want to properly stabalise my hairloss, hard to source dutasteride tho atm
living in ireland
forever grateful for your responses xx

Attachments

• server-icon.png
    server-icon.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 136

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
19 male im on finasteride 1.25,dut1mg,topical min

I'm thinking of trying
2.5mg dutasteride
ru58841
oral minoxidil
cb
topical dutasteride

and anything else suggested
im desperate and want to properly stabalise my hairloss, hard to source dutasteride tho atm
living in ireland
forever grateful for your responses xx
I do not think you need that much dutas. I would change topical dutas for topical finas, much better option.

My regimen would be :
-dutasteride 0.5-1mg every other day(you don't need to use it daily if you use other stuff)
-5mg oral minoxidil daily
-Ru daily
-topical bica once per week
-topical finas daily
-Micro doses of topical E2 2 or 3 times per week if you are desperate enough.

I think that is the best regimen you can do without induce feminization. If you are going to add all these stuff, just don't do it all of a sudden, start adding one or 2 meds and then evaluate the results, if you don't like them, you can add more stuff. Keep in mind some of these can give you side effects and if you add them all, you won't know which one gave you them.

pissoff

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not think you need that much dutas. I would change topical dutas for topical finas, much better option.

My regimen would be :
-dutasteride 0.5-1mg every other day(you don't need to use it daily if you use other stuff)
-Ru daily
-topical finas daily
-Micro doses of topical E2 2 or 3 times per week if you are desperate enough.

I think that is the best regimen you can do without induce feminization. If you are going to add all these stuff, just don't do it all of a sudden, start adding one or 2 meds and then evaluate the results, if you don't like them, you can add more stuff. Keep in mind some of these can give you side effects and if you add them all, you won't know which one gave you them.
ok cool, how long you been on it and any results? (regrowth on temples)

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok cool, how long you been on it and any results? (regrowth on temples)
I was on oral dutasteride daily and oral minoxidil daily for a year. I regrew a lot of hair but after 1.5 years it stopped work. I recently added topical bicalutamide once a week and alfatradiol every other day, but I'll change it to Estradiol valerate 2 or 3 times a week. I've also added topical finas a week ago. For now, no changes in shedding or itchiness, but you have to give treatments some time to work, just don't panic.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
*will give lol
It won't if you manage the dosages correctly. You can micro dose every drug to act in different ways thus be more effective in treating hair loss instead of taking 2.5 mg dutasteride which will be most likely useless and give more side effects.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dutasteride 0.5-1mg every other day(you don't need to use it daily if you use other stuff)
-Ru daily
-topical finas daily
-Micro doses of topical E2 2 or 3 times per week
Not one side effect? Keep dreaming.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not one side effect? Keep dreaming.
Do you know what micro dose means? None of them gave me side effects (except daily alfatradiol at 0.05%), because I'm micro dosing every drug. Anyways that is the last regimen you should try ofc, next is HRT, which will give you more side effects for sure.

Last edited:

pissoff

My Regimen
Reaction score
9 months later still on 1mg a day and ru, slight temple regrowth and thickening, still horny asf, haters are gonna hate, sucks to hate