Nw1's with ugly chicks. lets talk about it..

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've seen these alot, decent looking guys, with nw0-2, going about with some ugly *** chicks, chicks that even i with my bald head would consider un****able...
again, these guys usually are not top modles themselves but some are good looking enough to score an 8er and some are evrage or below,
thing is they all have nice hair, and ugly *** chicks.
at times i even felt the urge to approach them and ask them why they went with ugly unattractive fat chick...

always puzzels me :shakehead:
any takes on the subject?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
These dudes have low self esteem and went for the easy score. Game makes little/no difference. I have zero game, but was in the dating scene with pretty much a full head of hair. I never settled for an undesirable woman. I can only imagine the behemoths I would be seeing if I was on the dating scene now with hair loss.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Just because someobe is nw2 or less doesnt meab they are good looking. Id say 90 percent of people are average or less. Only 10 percent id consider good looking

resu

Reaction score
Good looking women take a lot of effort plus they may feel that they'll be chained to them since in their mind they're a "catch" to these less than attractive women. Hence why we're screwed because they send a message to homely women that even they are entitled to a good looking guy with a full head of hair, imagine what's in store 4 u. Also there's no rule that everyone has to get an hot chick.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you thought about the possibility that maybe they go for their personality? Not everyone is shallow.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because someobe is nw2 or less doesnt meab they are good looking. Id say 90 percent of people are average or less. Only 10 percent id consider good looking

kRz4lwK.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
When you can accept that hair makes up a big portion of overall attraction only then you will understand. For both women, and men.

It's anoying and amazing how a full head, low hairline and temple points can make a borderline average with the right style into a 7.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you can accept that hair makes up a big portion of overall attraction only then you will understand. For both women, and men.

It's anoying and amazing how a full head, low hairline and temple points can make a borderline average with the right style into a 7.

It's annoying and amazing how a full head doesn't realize this and says it's all about confidence.

Another

Reaction score

Like a buddy of mine. He's 34 with average facial characteristics, however he is a perfect NW0 like Bieber. Needless to say, he gets id'd at clubs and girls mistake him for a college sophomore.

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
See hair loss isn't the end of all your looks. If you are a 10/10 and then go bald you may be downgraded to a 7 or 8. Say another guy is a 4/10 and he has hair so add 2 points and make him 6/10, he'd still be worse looking than you. So yeah being bald you can still look better than full heads provided you have the right features of being a bald man and the fullhead is ugly. Hair is not everything but it is a big SOMETHING.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
man... 2 entire points in the looks departmnet is alot... and yeah, hair-loss suck big time, but its not the end of the world when it comes to women, not by a long-shot. (imo, as i said before.. its a numbers game, and it only means you have to work harder)....
i think the difficult part thou is accepting your own looks, the dude in the mirror...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
See hair loss isn't the end of all your looks. If you are a 10/10 and then go bald you may be downgraded to a 7 or 8. Say another guy is a 4/10 and he has hair so add 2 points and make him 6/10, he'd still be worse looking than you. So yeah being bald you can still look better than full heads provided you have the right features of being a bald man and the fullhead is ugly. Hair is not everything but it is a big SOMETHING.
This. Just because someone has had no hair loss doesn't automatically guarantee they're good looking.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Guys,our dating partner do not depend on looks only
Its a collective decision between boy and a girl on multiple factors.
Love don't happen between good looking couple's only.