Nw1 Strategy Viability Thought Tank Reality Checking

noahd1d

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm 20 and I'm losing my beautiful locks. Currently at a nw3

Without getting incredibly narcissistic, I've decided I'm completely open to any cosmetic surgeries and that for me, maximizing my aesthetic is something that I'm willing to overcome any financial barrier to overcome. With this in mind, I'm looking to stay a NW1 forever, with overall aesthetic being the highest highest priority, I will pay a premium for this to be done right.

The issue with hair systems is that they don't match the natural hair often, they're occasionally noticable, but otherwise they can be infinitely thick, they look nice, and they can take a nw6-7 back to a nw2 with just a fitting and an application.

The issue with hair transplants, is the limited amount of grafts available to be transplanted. nw4+ can never reach nw1 potential, because there's simply not enough hair.

So my strategy I'm proposing, combine the two. Wear a full hair system (the aesthetic of the actual hair line is still in debate), while using all the resources/grafts available to allocate to the TEMPLE and the lower side hairline.

With this, you can transplant 15k worth of hair to a smaller surface area, making for a much thicker, more aesthetic result.

This is not something I've done yet, that's why I'm posting this forum. Does anyone have any constraints that I'm maybe not thinking of? Is this going to produce the best aesthetic nw1 result? Where do I have to watch out for a botched job, and how do I get the best possible hair system? I've got a good 6 months before I have to implement action, just want to get my ducks in a row.

I have very very thick italian/native american hair. I've gone for a consultation before and the doctor said I had great hair to be transplanted.

Again, I really want this to be a sharp, almost perfect pre-pubescent hairline result. I know that's both unrealistic, and frowned upon and forbade within the community, but my grandfather had a perfect nw1 into his late 60s and was the ladies man of the town. As long as the result is good, I won't have any regrets come 45 when I'm supposed to be a nw3. A full nw1 temple restoration would do a lot to help my aesthetic, as my face shape really is complimented well by having temple hair. I'm aware of all of the naysaying that goes along with requesting nw1. I'm okay with all of that, this is what I want. Obviously I'm not expecting my 17 year old hairline back, but the closer we can get the better.

Last edited: