Nw1 Shaves His Head And Shows His Girlfriend

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes it's one of those cancerous youtube videos but I hope this sends a clear message to the just shave it off bros. His GF's reaction is 6 minutes in

I hope this f***** really does go bald though

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ert564rt.jpg

No comment
Except maybe that his girlfriend is hot tho

"I'm gonna be so ugly the next 3 months or so until my hair grows back so smash that 'Like' button" f*** this asswhip

Last edited:

uhoil

Established Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA what a reaction from the gf.

aww man this reminds of last year, I shaved my head slick bald too, because I was so self concious about it, I was thinning, and read online that shaving may promote hair growth (it doesnt lol)

I was dating this chick back then too, and for some reason 2 weeks later she broke up with me and disappeared out of my life... hate them shallow girls.

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

aww man this reminds of last year, I shaved my head slick bald too, because I was so self concious about it, I was thinning, and read online that shaving may promote hair growth (it doesnt lol)

I was dating this chick back then too, and for some reason 2 weeks later she broke up with me and disappeared out of my life... hate them shallow girls.

This is what gets me about hairloss, while I'm not slick bald I'm still suffering, so I wonder how bad it will be once I am and how everyone (friends,family ) will react

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

They're all shallow.

Unless they're too fat and ugly to be able to afford it.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're all shallow.

Unless they're too fat and ugly to be able to afford it.

Because we like fat and ugly chicks with good personalities right, your argument works both ways

Last edited:

jo123456789

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'v shaved my head countless times, just about every summer in my 20's to early 30's even though had no hair loss. My gf's and current wife never really liked it but didn't give me sh*t about it.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is actually depressing, because it reminds me of all the times someone suggested I should go bald as if it were the easiest and most practical thing to do. It is actually a minus point.

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Her name is yanet garcia.. or some of you may know her as THAT mexican weather girl... hes a lucky guy

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
That's a warning sign to be cautious, I think she displayed an extreme reaction to him shaving his head.

It was exaggerated and prolonged but that's approximately the reaction I've seen in the other three occasions I've seen this recently. I'll list them here:

1. A thread here a month ago where a diffuse thinner gets his girlfriend to shave his head. She's freaking out to various degrees throughout, seemingly impacting her much more than it is him.

2. My ex-gf of many years snapped back at me with an immediate and terse NO when I suggested I would shave my head. Also has revealed she would not date a bald guy if just meeting.

3. A couple I know. The guy's hair is bad, markedly worse than mine, head looks almost like an egg with small island of miniaturised hair stretched over. He's 30, she's 21, much hotter than him. He's suggested shaving the lot, she has strongly urged against it.

These three recent bits of anecdotal evidence suggest to me that even having some hair, any hair, is often times better than just shaving it brah.

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was exaggerated and prolonged but that's approximately the reaction I've seen in the other three occasions I've seen this recently. I'll list them here:

1. A thread here a month ago where a diffuse thinner gets his girlfriend to shave his head. She's freaking out to various degrees throughout, seemingly impacting her much more than it is him.

2. My ex-gf of many years snapped back at me with an immediate and terse NO when I suggested I would shave my head. Also has revealed she would not date a bald guy if just meeting.

3. A couple I know. The guy's hair is bad, markedly worse than mine, head looks almost like an egg with small island of miniaturised hair stretched over. He's 30, she's 21, much hotter than him. He's suggested shaving the lot, she has strongly urged against it.

These three recent bits of anecdotal evidence suggest to me that even having some hair, any hair, is often times better than just shaving it brah.

I think when it gets really bad then shaving it is better, not that you'll look good shaved but it looks better than the Larry David look.

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
I think when it gets really bad then shaving it is better, not that you'll look good shaved but it looks better than the Larry David look.

Clearly when it gets to this stage it's time to shave
IMG_4178.JPG

But I see it all too often on the internet, a guy posts a mildly diffused NW2.5 and it's instantly a must shave it situation. Oftentimes shaving it will look worse.