Nutreve 1700 Handheld Laser Device

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Expensive brush!

amsch

Reaction score
As far as i know this device costs about 400 Dollar for 17 diodes. Check out overmachogrande.com, there's a tutorial where you can get about 140 diodes (which is faaaaaaaaaar more effective) for the same price.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
He does not sell anything, he gives you step by step intructions on how to build your own Laser Helmet with over 100+ diodes and he calls it The Laser Messiah.

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
As far as i know this device costs about 400 Dollar for 17 diodes. Check out overmachogrande.com, there's a tutorial where you can get about 140 diodes (which is faaaaaaaaaar more effective) for the same price.
OMG's magic helmet with 140 diodes will run you over $800. I guess it's still a good deal in comparison.

You could also cure hair loss a la the Regrowth method and pour grapeseed juice on your head. It kills bugs I hear...

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
$tackz said:
amsch said:
OMG's magic helmet with 140 diodes will run you over $800. I guess it's still a good deal in comparison.

You could also cure hair loss a la the Regrowth method and pour grapeseed juice on your head. It kills bugs I hear...

I think you have that price a little high, it is actually about $400.00 or so to build your own and with 140 diodes it is far more effective than the comb. As far as the grapeseed juice, I have no idea what that does.

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:
$tackz said:
amsch said:

I think you have that price a little high, it is actually about $400.00 or so to build your own and with 140 diodes it is far more effective than the comb. As far as the grapeseed juice, I have no idea what that does.
Yeah I was going by nidhogge's price which includes labor cost... silly me.

Still 140 diodes is 420$ with the 100$ min for misc. supplies. Not to mention the time consuming punching of holes and stripping wires, and the fact it's not proven to work... ugh.

If you have a lot of time and money on your hands with no other options, by all means try it!!

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, 140 diodes for a little more then a 17 diode device is definitely a good deal in comparison? Whether it works or not is a different issue although there are plenty of people who strongly believe it does work.

And I think $tackz was on about Grapefruit seed extract which is known to kill demodex mites which some believe is linked to hair loss. Not grape seed juice.

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
I used this exact device after last hair transplant surgery. The reason is my Doctor wanted me to use this particular one was to heal grafts and donor area with it. it's lower power than most, which is good for post hair transplant care so you don't overuse and possibly burn graft/donor sites. No laser can stop male pattern baldness.

amsch

Reaction score

amsch

Reaction score
Cassin said:
amsch said:
Cassin said:
Good Lord that site..........

speechless
Well Cassin I didn't expect to heat that from you.

?????
He did not write the studies. See the links, they show the sources.