now what the f*** is this??

G

after showering this morning i noticed a lot of small red things at my right side of the head... right under the temple... and they hurts... like zits just more..!! what is this??? an allergic reaction to nizoral?? been using it ED for a couple of weeks..!! im not applying anything lse in that area..! only Aloe vera, but dont think that can cuase such a thing..!!

the minoxidil sometimes gets down in the area but not really...

G

nizoral every day..!
minoxidil 2*day
Aloe Vera when i feel like, but everyday!

Guess it's the Nizoral..! ? Then i should try EOD instead!

oni

Reaction score
Use the Nizoral three times a week if it's doing that! you are not going to help if you use it every day

G

no that you dont need to tell me..!!!

Just wondering if it for SURE is the nizoral.. and not the minoxidil... or maybe just zits..!! that was the question..! but the only way to find out is to slow down on the usage of nizoral..!

Mickey

Established Member
Reaction score
It sounds like the same i had and still get from time to time i was told it was eczema and was given bethamethasone valerate.Even if its not and it causes discomfort your dr might sort you out some bethamethasone valerate

G

Treating Eczema like that is not always a good idea..! The best and only way is to find out what caused the eczema, and then stop doing it!!

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Could be a side effect of the steriods you're using

oni

Reaction score
aaahhhh BadHairDecade you are right I forgot about him using the roids. :roll:

Try a different stack!

SE-freak

Reaction score
Use some common sense. You use a product daily when it is supposed to be used 2-3 times a week max. Give your scalp a break.