Now THIS is how you ACTUALLY should deal with hair loss y'all

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
A person with enough donor hair to easily pull off a comb over can opt for a few transplants instead lol
Lol yeah that's true. Though Bale still got good hair in his late 40s (lucky bastard) but if things go down south for him I'm sure he got the money to do so.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol yeah that's true. Though Bale still got good hair in his late 40s (lucky bastard) but if things go down south for him I'm sure he got the money to do so.
He’s probably taking finasteride. There’s a reason a lot of actors have good hair IMO. In real life I don’t see many white 40 year olds with good hairlines plus thick hair.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s probably taking finasteride. There’s a reason a lot of actors have good hair IMO. In real life I don’t see many white 40 year olds with good hairlines plus thick hair.
It is also quite convenient how there's a lot of actors whom recede to NW2-3, but then it just "magically" stops there. Hmmmmm, wonder how...

Also, while I know that movies aren't a good source due to actors being chosen for their appearance, but I've noticed that in older movies there are considerably more male actors with receding/thinning than in modern movies. I do see 40+ dudes with pretty good hair irl, but not to the proportion like in Hollywood.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
his father has good hair too

people like ryan reynolds are way more suspicious

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, no, we aren't playing spot the piece are we? I just saw Robert Redford in Spy Games and his hair looked great.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reynold's dad had good hair as well tho
some people are just lucky with good genes i guess

ryan-reynolds-d-1024.jpg

article-1038830-020A145200000578-576_468x428.jpg

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ryan's father's hair is exactly like my 83 year old father's. It's always harder when you have a father with hair.