Now I Know, At Last For Myself, Mild Hairloss Become 100% Fine In Your Mid 30's

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
24/7 lol I haven't been on these forums in over a month.

Keep coping, newfags.

I'm sure that if you believe you're Brad Pitt, or a millionaire, tough, or whatever else you imagine yourselves as being, that your life will be just like you really are those things!

You guys should consider joining a tranny forum — you'd be right at home, given your delusional lines of thinking.

Damn you really need therapy mate, i really pity your kind and i'm sorry for triggering your mental illness. I never thought that these forums are so filled with people with severe mental illnesses, from incels to trannies and so on and it's now understandable why they feel controlled by these groups, it's because they really are a majority, normal people have no place here that's for sure...

Sorry again for triggering your schizophrenia it won't happen again i just blocked you, carry on

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
no smart people would exist that actually do something productive for this world

so there are no attractive smart people? hmmmmm thats iteresting. If everyone were attractive you think they would all just be orgy'ing all day and never further the species? I might beg to differ and just say no one would be worried about looks and more might get done. People might not be interested in things like social media and "the gram" if everyone was just equally attractive.

This was probably the dumbest thing Im going to read all week and its only Tuesday!

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so there are no attractive smart people? hmmmmm thats iteresting. If everyone were attractive you think they would all just be orgy'ing all day and never further the species? I might beg to differ and just say no one would be worried about looks and more might get done. People might not be interested in things like social media and "the gram" if everyone was just equally attractive.

This was probably the dumbest thing Im going to read all week and its only Tuesday!

Who tf said that no attractive smart people wouldn't exist? Maybe i have expressed myself wrong but what you said there has nothing to do with what i wanted to say or express but whatever i'm not gonna start useless discussions again i have other better things to do fortunately, everybody is free to think as they want.

And you must have understood wrongly because as i see you have taken out of context a line that came from a much much bigger text explaining more in dept what i wanted to say but what can i say, i guess this is how things work on this forum, everybody ripping out of context what suits their mentality.

Now i get it that you share the same ideology as the Natzi lover but don't try to "put words into my mouth" that i have never said or written, it does not work this way...

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
i guess this is how things work on this forum, everybody ripping out of context what suits their mentality.

oh gee welcome to the internet..... you must be new

and then the proverbial mellenial, gen Z'er retort to being called out..... BERRRRRRRRRRR YOURE A NOTZEE!!!!! (TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGERED