Novartis' Asthma Drug Fails In Phase 3 ! f*** f*** f*** !!!!!!

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fails for Asthma, anyway. I don't understand though - is DP2 antagonism guaranteed to help that condition, meaning, if a drug doesn't work, then it is not a good DP2 antagonist?

Or it's possible that it does antagonize the receptor, just that DP2 antagonism in itself, even if done successfully, doesn't improve the condition? I doubt asthma hinges upon a single receptor, usually it's more complex than that.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fails for Asthma, anyway. I don't understand though - is DP2 antagonism guaranteed to help that condition, meaning, if a drug doesn't work, then it is not a good DP2 antagonist?

Or it's possible that it does antagonize the receptor, just that DP2 antagonism in itself, even if done successfully, doesn't improve the condition? I doubt asthma hinges upon a single receptor, usually it's more complex than that.

They talked about the dose . Anyway, for now , it look like the theory of DP2 don't works . Cool in papers, but not in real life.
Not optimist at all with this . They are doing another 2 phase 3 , but, look like will take forever , if , it it works.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Darn, I was looking forward to people trying a mixture DP2 antagonists, minoxidil, and microneedling - the poor man's Cotsarelis routine. Currently these experimental drugs are too costly to use in a daily routine as private lab synthesis is the only means of acquiring them.