Nourkrin Pills

penny11

Reaction score
can anybody tell me more about Nourkrin and how successful is it, has anybody used this and what have been your results.

thanks

mark

donkdidonk2

Reaction score
I thought about starting this myself, but have gone with Proxiphen as I would think that these pills help more with female loss as there is no action on DHT.

I don't know where you are writing from, but in the UK there is a long-faded pop 'star' Cheryl Baker. She says that the pills helped thicken her hair massively. Consequently, the only stockist here sold out instantly. Do a google search on Jan Wadstein. He is a dermatologist in Sweden who claims that glucosamine, the main ingredient, is very effective against hairloss.

Good luck!

donkdidonk2

Reaction score
No bother. If you are in the UK you can order it from 0845 399 0022. They are a company based in Huddersfield.

donkdidonk2

Reaction score
Also, I think some studies have been conducted on Viviscal, which I THINK is the same as Nourkrin.

Again, good luck and let us know how you do on this, as it could be a good addition to male regimens to boost regrowth.

penny11

Reaction score
Thanks again mate I think I may consider surgery what are your views on this and do you know of any with a good reputation in the Uk I have heard Rogers medical company ltd has a good reputation, basically I am at the state where I am thinking where do I go, do I want surgery and possibly this is this best outcome.

thanks

mark

donkdidonk2

Reaction score
It seems like Dr Rogers is the best regarded in the UK from the limited knowledge I have. The consensus here seems to be that treatment is the best option as oppose to transplantation, in the beginning. Ask the question on the main forum - there are people there who have been fighting loss for decades - whereas mine is for about 4 years that I have been looking at treatment options.