Nourkrin Man

whitesja

Reaction score
I've been using Nourkrin man 2-a-day tablets for just over a month now. They recommend that you stay on the course for at least 6 months. Has anyone done the full 6 months? What were the results?[/img][/url]

robtyketto

Reaction score
I tried this about 18mths ago, I didnt notice any difference at all.

I amazed that many highstreet stores now stock this in the UK i.e. Argos and Boots.

Its half price on Boots online and maybe the shops too.
£50 RRP monthly to try out for 6mths is expensive.

Im guessing though you prefer to try a more natural method, I wont touch propecia and others just for the reason I would be oen of those who suffer side effects.

Hope this helps.

I will post my review of the laser comb in about 16wks after my trials are done.

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
its clearly a snake oil, 6 months and your hair comes back coz it has vit c shark cartlidge and some fuking spice? I doubt that some how!

Funny enough here in the UK it's the only 'male pattern baldness treatment' i have ever seen advertised in the mainstream and, despite being an over priced sham, actually made me realise that there were treatments available. I can thank Lee Sharpe (well known balding man?!) for that, i guess.

Its the big 3 or baldness im afraid

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
It all seems rubbish, but I've got a mate here in the UK who has filled in his thinning crown and now has pretty much a normal head of hair using only Nourkrin.

Don't get me wrong - I'd never trade my regimen for that stuff, but it obviously does work for at least a small number of people.

Sean68

Reaction score
i may as well come clean. ive sneakily been using it for a couple of weeks.
i was too ashamed to put it on my regimen as ive bashed it before but theyve reduced the price now from £50 to £25 in boots which doesnt say
a lot but its worth a go i guess ill give it the six months and see what gives.

Pete

Established Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
i may as well come clean. ive sneakily been using it for a couple of weeks.
i was too ashamed to put it on my regimen as ive bashed it before but theyve reduced the price now from £50 to £25 in boots which doesnt say
a lot but its worth a go i guess ill give it the six months and see what gives.

Keep us UPDATED ON YOUR PROGRESS - Im intrigued that theyve included FENUGREEK in their formula - it has actions on cholesterol.

If it has any benefit it should show results in 3 months.ie slow down in loss

I know its too early to tell - Have you noticed anything ?

Regards
Pete

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
i may as well come clean

Oh sean.

its like making the socially embarrassing transition from cocaine to crack :(

IT WILL TURN YOU INTO CHERYL BAKER

Sean68

Reaction score
:lol:

or lee sharpe!

yeah ill keep you updated on the er..'progress.' some substantial shedding in the bank account area but thats it so far.

Jaz

Reaction score
Nourkrin is just over-priced fish oil it seems. Lee Sharpe has never showed any signs of going bald.

Funny how they've suddenly slashed the price 50%.