Notice the same posts over and over and over???

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive just been noticing the same questions reiteriated over and over. Its really annoying but I guess you have to expect that in a forum. I just wanted to vent. I visit this forum everyday and lately I've been bored of it. :roll:

hopewas

Reaction score
if you've been here for more than a month, you're not going to learn a lot of new things...because like you said, it is all repetitive,..it's why i'm not here much. just ask something when you need to ask it..that's what people do and why it seems so repetitive. there's only so many times you can hear : do the big 3, before you just leave

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
I suppose there is an established pattern of use and contribution followed by the inevitable dropping off. It's happened to a lot of good people, usually after about 6 months. I myself feel it coming on.

But then, I think of all the fun with people like DeDPrez and I continue to monitor without posting much....

Besides, who's going to listen to Bob Booley?

jerry grant

G

Grantspots said:
I suppose there is an established pattern of use and contribution followed by the inevitable dropping off. It's happened to a lot of good people, usually after about 6 months. I myself feel it coming on.

But then, I think of all the fun with people like DeDPrez and I continue to monitor without posting much....

Besides, who's going to listen to Bob Booley?

jerry grant

Whatever happned to Bob Booley????

:rockon: