Nothing To Do With Hairloss, But Would You Guys Think This Is Real Or Someone Trolling

g.i joey

Reaction score
So I got this message at 3am last night and I'm still kinda wondering if it's just someone messing with me.

Reasons to think I'm being trolled

1. I got this on the first day of 2018 and recently saw a meme showing this exact message saying "best way to start off 2018"

2. A couple of the girls I slept with in the past 3 months I've completely ghosted and they text me and I just don't answer.

3. I tell every girl I hook up with how paranoid I am about STDs

4. I posted a new pic on Instagram a couple hours before and I think that's why I may have been on someone's mind.

Attachments

• IMG_4013.PNG
    IMG_4013.PNG
    162.5 KB · Views: 270

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are getting a fair amount of ***, I would get tested just to be safe.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm actually petrified of getting tested... even though I'm like 99% sure I don't have anything...

Most people won't get symptoms with STDs (unless you got really lucky and got herpes which you would 100% know you have). Why are you scared of getting tested? Don't wanna see something shoved down the old pee pee?

I had unprotected sex with a girl I had a one night stand with. I lurked some of her social media accounts and she brags about all the one night stands she has. RIPinPizza my penis.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Most people won't get symptoms with STDs (unless you got really lucky at got herpes which you would 100% know you have). Why are you scared of getting tested? Don't wanna see something shoved down the old pee pee?

I had unprotected sex with a girl I had a one night stand with. I lurked some of her social media accounts and she brags about all the one night stands she has. RIPinPizza my penis.

Lol majority of my encounters are unprotected... even if I go first round with condom I always end up slipping it in without... I'm not worried about anything treatable, but the HiV is what scares tf out of me, even though transmission is almost 0 between male and female... I remember when I was 20 I thought I had it and freaked myself out for 3 months until I finally got tested and it came back negative.

Everything points to this being a troll though, some dumb b**ch knew this would bother me as much as it does lol

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Lol majority of my encounters are unprotected... even if I go first round with condom I always end up slipping it in without... I'm not worried about anything treatable, but the HiV is what scares tf out of me, even though transmission is almost 0 between male and female... I remember when I was 20 I thought I had it and freaked myself out for 3 months until I finally got tested and it came back negative.

Everything points to this being a troll though, some dumb b**ch knew this would bother me as much as it does lol

Just for educational purpose...
don't get scared.
Its an exposure protocol.
If you think you had unprotected sex and you are likely to get aids(probability),
Urgently Visit M.D medicine and tell him about this.
And get Anti retroviral drugs treatment asap.

HIV might be avoided by that exposure prophylaxis.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Just for educational purpose...
don't get scared.
Its an exposure protocol.
If you think you had unprotected sex and you are likely to get aids(probability),
Urgently Visit M.D medicine and tell him about this.
And get Anti retroviral drugs treatment asap.

HIV might be avoided by that exposure prophylaxis.

I don't think I've been exposed I'm just saying, that's the one std that freaks the f*** out of me.

Anyways I had sex with 3 woman in the past 3 months, I just wanted to know what would be people's reactions if they got a text like this. I doubt it's real and im pretty sure it's just someone trolling