Not yet a success story, but fingers crossed! (25y.o. Minoxidil)

kubed

Reaction score
Hi

I have been in denial about my hair loss for the past few years, but have finally decided to do something about it. Please see attached pictures for my current situation. I started using Regaine 5% today and am looking to combine it with either a S5 lotion/Revivogen combo or propecia. My only concern with propecia are the potential long-term side effects- any idea how common these are? I will also use Nizoral shampoo. Watch this space!would love to have a thick set of hair- losing some of it has really knocked my confidence.
photo-4.jpgphoto-5.jpgphoto-6.JPG

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can find the ACTUAL STUDIES of propecia by doing a simple Google search. People on these sorts of websites like to exaggerate a bit. Good luck!

kubed

Reaction score
I *think* I've started shedding- is this meant to happen this soon? Typically how long does the shedding phase last? Or is it very varied from person to person?

badgenetics1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shedding can occur a few weeks after starting treatment. The severity and duration of the shedding depends on the person - I recommend riding through it. Chances are you'll see some regrowth.