Not sure where to start? male pattern baldness

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ur hair looks fine to me however I think in your case a miniturization check by a competent hair transplant doctor will be required, lots of people have small baby hairs at the hairline so its hard to know if its receding so you need to get an idea if miniturization exists beyond the hairline. The side pics are the most telling for me, I see no difference in the before and after photos. U legit have a perfect hairline in my eyes in terms of shape and density so make sure u figure out whether u need finasteride or not.

davidfan

Reaction score
Anyone else?

My situation a similar to yours: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...luvium-causing-thinning-at-the-crown-(URGENT)

I've always had a high hairline and the left side of my head was always a bit receded than the center and right. In the last few months, the right receded to match the left side. Miniaturization at the front has always been there for me.

i see that the same has happened to you where it has receded to match your widow's peak. Maybe it's a mature hairline instead of a receding one?
Can you upload pics where your hair is pulled apart in the middle? That is, parted with both hands to see how much scalp is visible? One pic when dry and one pic when wet?

imagejpeg

Ashamin

Reaction score
Your hair looked really good in the first place and it is even better now. Makes me wo worried for my hair.

Slightly off topic. How do i start my own thread. I cant see an option for that and would like some help

Steve

Reaction score
I've just started finasteride after seeing minimal results with min alone. Fingers crossed!

WhatDoIDo

Reaction score
I'm just hearing mixed opinions and it seems as if my hairline has certainly receded over the years.