Not Sure The Buzz-cut Would Fit Me (pics Included)

Snowcat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sup guys,

New here and I need some opinions. I've started to bald around 24-25 years old I think. I tried Minoxidil for a long time and I have a feeling it did slow it down, but now I'm 36 years old and it become really noticeable, especially the dreaded crown, so I'm gonna have to just accept it.

However, I would like to try the buzz cut. Right now, I cut my hair 6mm and next time, I'd like to try 3mm. I'm just not sure it fits my face and head shape. They often say buzz cuts only work on masculine faces and I'm just not sure it fits me.
I know, I'm self-conscious. Always have been. Working on that.
So anyway, I included a pic of me I took yesterday. Since I always look like *** in mirror-selfies (which is also why I hate taking them), I'm including another one of 2 years ago, one where I'm in a normal setting, actually smiling.

Do you think I could rock the buzz cut? Now that summer's here, it would be the right time.

Thanks!

Attachments

• me_mirror.JPG
    me_mirror.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 254
  • me_2years.jpg
    me_2years.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 216

Dayday

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sup guys,

New here and I need some opinions. I've started to bald around 24-25 years old I think. I tried Minoxidil for a long time and I have a feeling it did slow it down, but now I'm 36 years old and it become really noticeable, especially the dreaded crown, so I'm gonna have to just accept it.

However, I would like to try the buzz cut. Right now, I cut my hair 6mm and next time, I'd like to try 3mm. I'm just not sure it fits my face and head shape. They often say buzz cuts only work on masculine faces and I'm just not sure it fits me.
So anyway, I included a pic of me I took yesterday. Since I always look like *** in mirror-selfies (which is also why I hate taking them), I'm including another one of 2 years ago, one where I'm in a normal setting, actually smiling.

Do you think I could rock the buzz cut? Now that summer's here, it would be the right time.

Thanks!
Sup guys,

Thanks!
i would definetley give finasteride a try first.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your head shape is good, but you do not have a lot of facial hair or strong eye brows and eye lashes. So going eventually totally bald may make you look just hairless. I do not think shaving it further is going to change how you look, but I would either:

1) Grow some facial hair and possibly dye it darker if you cannot grow a lot.
2) Use Latisse on your eye brows and eye lashes to make these stand out.
3) Tan or get a spray on tan (one of the good ones).

Then buzzing will look good.