Not Sure I Care Enough To Start Finasteride.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i didnt have ballz to jump on finasteride untill i looked balndess in the face, unill then i still beat around the bush just like you are right now

why you say this to this guy, when in the last month i actually saw you talking 3 times about Gyno, losing morning woods, fatigue, etc....

I am not against finasteride at all. it is a personal choice for every one. I might take it someday !

But we just gotta stop lying to ourself. Inhibiting 70 % of the most potent male hormone for years/decade CANNOT be healthy.

If dht exist, ITs for a reason. Nature DOES NOT put random androgen in yout body for ''no reason'' like some people here claims.

The level of dht us men have in out system is there because of millions of years of evolution.. and then some people here claims ''you dont need dht after puberty''.... omg (facepalm)

Otis James

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheers for chipping in guys! Appreciate it...
I don’t want to go on about sides but it really is an unusual drug for men to take! From my research it massively reduces the levels of something that essentially helps define us as male!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheers for chipping in guys! Appreciate it...
I don’t want to go on about sides but it really is an unusual drug for men to take! From my research it massively reduces the levels of something that essentially helps define us as male!

But it also causes hair loss and acne.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, these are the pics I posted in another thread... just in case you wanted to chip in on the state of my hair!!!
yeh, just wait 2 more years an
why you say this to this guy, when in the last month i actually saw you talking 3 times about Gyno, losing morning woods, fatigue, etc....

I am not against finasteride at all. it is a personal choice for every one. I might take it someday !

But we just gotta stop lying to ourself. Inhibiting 70 % of the most potent male hormone for years/decade CANNOT be healthy.

If dht exist, ITs for a reason. Nature DOES NOT put random androgen in yout body for ''no reason'' like some people here claims.

The level of dht us men have in out system is there because of millions of years of evolution.. and then some people here claims ''you dont need dht after puberty''.... omg (facepalm)
breh, i wrote about my sides itt already, im just sayin when you look baldness in thevface, you are forced to make tough decisions, sometimes the gamble's worth a risk

Last edited:

JayHair12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys. I’m not sure why I’m posting this... just been chewing it over the last few days. I have got the finasteride at home, ready to go!
I’m loosing my hair at the front, but I’m not sure I care enough, or am bothered enough to start the commitment to the drug, and to risk the possible side effects. I don’t really expect anyone to have any answers for me! Maybe the fact that I’m on this forum suggests that I do care more than I think... I’ve had a shaved head before and it suits me. However, My hair has been long for 80% of my life and ideally I’d like to keep it, but the thought of loosing it doesn’t make me depressed and I wouldn’t loose any confidence if I did...
anyone else feel like they’re in the same boat?

I friend took it for approx. 7 years. I also started it but stopped after 8 months as was not keen in taking a drug indefinitely, and like you really couldn't care as much with all the possible side effects. Having taken it for 8 months I did notice a decline in sex drive but soon as I stopped I was back to normal again after 2/3 months. However, my friend after 7 years has stopped and he confirmed that it lowered his sex drive and found it difficult getting an erection. Unfortunately having stopped now for about 2 years he hasn't got it back.

I appreciate that this doesn't happen to everyone. But here's one actual outcome that you may want to take into account.

Personally, I wouldn't take it.