Not going to worry

sdgsxr

Reaction score
Well I am 19 years old and losing my hair.... pretty shitty if you ask me. But i am not going to worry about it any more casue I am doing everything I can. Jumped on the big 3 and all I can do is sit back and see what happens. I am about a norwood 1.5 and I would be content if I maintained my hair line until I was 35 and married.

drinkrum

Reaction score
skerzz said:
Well I am 19 years old and losing my hair.... pretty shitty if you ask me. But i am not going to worry about it any more casue I am doing everything I can. Jumped on the big 3 and all I can do is sit back and see what happens. I am about a norwood 1.5 and I would be content if I maintained my hair line until I was 35 and married.

Great attitude. Gunner? Did you read this 19-year old kid's post?

D.

VWdude

Reaction score
thats amazing, hope everything works out.

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Being this optimistic will only help your situation. Good for you man.

GoldenBear

Reaction score
I had the same attitude when i first started. I only wish I could have maintained it, good luck. I wish I had started when I was 19, I would kill to have that hair again, and Im only 21.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good luck buddy and good attitude!

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
skerzz, not sure if you got a welcome to the discussion board before, so, welcome:) With that kind of attitude, even though you notice that you're thinning, you're likely to keep more of your hair WITHOUT all of the worrying!

sdgsxr

Reaction score
Thanks for the support fellaz... I was worried about it but now I know I am doing everything I can and it is something I can't control. Just going to live life and whatever happens happens...... you only live once.

harryjones03

Reaction score
nizoral 2% every twice a week
Propecia once a day every night before going to bed.
Saw palmetto once a day every morning.

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
That's a great outlook; you're probably already the envy of many posters. It isn't easy, especially at a young age (for many of us) to not let this bring us down.

Just pray you don't start diffuse thinning.