Not giving a ****

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lately I've noticed that I've actually started to care a little less about my balding... there definitely has been some kinda mental toughening for me. At one point I was very self-conscious and constantly thinking what other ppl thought of me, now I seem to care a little less. I think it's positive progress.

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of in the same boat. I used to be so self conscious, but now I'm like it is what it is. I'm doing what I can to help/maintain it and that's all I can do aside from a hair transplant.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
GHG, You will eventually learn most people care more about what you can do for them than how much hair is on your head. And that includes beautiful women. If you can some how make their life easier or better, your hair won't matter in the process. People tend to remember what people do more than how much hair they have. Steve Jobs gave people Apple technology and most people would not remember him for his hair loss but for his accomplishments.
I find it ironic how the media feels Paul Ryan is poor candidate for potential Vice President and even with his perfect NW1, people are making fun of perfect hair just because they don't care for him. Or maybe the people making fun of his perfect hair are all bald and jealous.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Don't worry ghg, when youl see others with woman while your not it will come back to you all at once, I'm gonna try to go on medication in order to stay sane, cuz it's killing my mind at work and I can't focus anymore, just thinking "short and bald this is my future"

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
most of the time i don't care

worrying 24/7 isn't gonna help at all

i still like to research it and i'm definitely gonna keep using meds, but **** thats realy all i can do

B

Beingbaldsucksass

most of the time i don't care

worrying 24/7 isn't gonna help at all

i still like to research it and i'm definitely gonna keep using meds, but **** thats realy all i can do

maybe because you mostly in home playing video games? as someone who is outside around people most of the day i can honestly say that if you were in my situation you couldent take it

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am around people, and I even worked at customer service for 1,5 yrs and managed. Of course I get bouts of anger and despair but all in all I'd say that this hairloss biz has toughened me a lot. I'd rather be that pussay with hair I was before, though.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I am around people, and I even worked at customer service for 1,5 yrs and managed. Of course I get bouts of anger and despair but all in all I'd say that this hairloss biz has toughened me a lot. I'd rather be that pussay with hair I was before, though.

i think that getting into new relationship with a woman who wont care about your baldness will be the thing that will free you compleatly from the thoughts

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ghg, no offense but i have an excellent eye for hair loss

and in your latest pics i couldn't even tell you were losing :shrugs shoulders:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
ghg, no offense but i have an excellent eye for hair loss

and in your latest pics i couldn't even tell you were losing :shrugs shoulders:

Lol. Not this **** again, no effing way. I'm not getting into this. I'm not.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Lol. Not this **** again, no effing way. I'm not getting into this. I'm not.
Your hairloss is slow and minor compare to us, your ****ing 30 and you have a better hairline the me that I'm 20

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
EDIT: I don't even want to answer, thanks for hijacking another thread and turning it into the same old **** that has been discussed to death and also closed by SENDING PICS. Piss off, both of you. This topic wasn't about me posting pics all over again. I'm done with that ****.

resu

Reaction score
i think that getting into new relationship with a woman who wont care about your baldness will be the thing that will free you compleatly from the thoughts

The problem is that we still have to face society and there will be someone that'll make a crude comment, of course if she isn't a complete bimbo she won't care but the seed is planted in her head.

A person always thinks "oh if only I had...", then you have and you still feel empty, there's always many issues that pile over as we age.