Not Feeling Confident Enough Do To Everything Myself

Icecream

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm almost ready to start with hairsystem!

However, I don't really feel confident enough to do everything myself.
Actually I'd rather not do anything myself...

Problem is, I live in London and I haven't seen one good review of a salon here. Am I missing one?

I was thinking about going with hair4all cause it seems that they have an affiliate salon here, at least they had in 2015.

Do you have any other options that I am missing?

I don't mind paying a bit more than I should as long as I have someone taking care of everything for me...

Thank you!

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Icecream, I faced (and still face) the same issue. London is huge, so it really depends on where you live. There are some decent stylists in central London and Noah has been very kind in pointing some of these out to us.

For me, personally, I live on the west side near Heathrow/Windsor, and there isn't a hair systems stylist anywhere near me. Central London is a good 1.5 hours on the train, which is OK I guess if you found the right stylist (and that is the most important thing).

I took the option to avoid London and instead drive down to Guildford for a TCP system. It was my first system and although the salon was great, the system wasn't for me. So for my next system, I have ordered from Ukhairsystems and the owner Richard has recommended a stylist in Shepherds Bush. I should be seeing this stylist in November sometime.

Where in London are you?

Icecream

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mind waiting 3 months since my hairloss is not noticeable yet.

I just want to have everything ready when I won't be able to hide it. I don't know if it's going to be in 3 months or in 3 years but at least I'll be ready