Norwood Scale? I Think I'm Good In Front...

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Thoughts?
2 years finasteride.
minoxidil.
Biotin.
Saw Paw.
Vitamins.

Attachments

• FHD0007 - Copy.JPG
    FHD0007 - Copy.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 561
  • FHD0008 - Copy.JPG
    FHD0008 - Copy.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 545
  • FHD0009 - Copy.JPG
    FHD0009 - Copy.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 521

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good, especially for your age. Are you above baseline?

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes above baseline. Never got worse than it was 10 years ago, with finasteride and minoxidil, and SAW PAW....The crown is thicker FOR Sure! I shed and it thickens around a 4 month cycle. Not sure why...I use concealers, so that helps... I'm not even worried about this sh&t anymore. I just come here in hopes to help someone else. I can't believe I actually never went bald. F^ck I'm so happy and thankful. I just want to help others feel better.

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes above baseline. Never got worse than it was 10 years ago, with finasteride and minoxidil, and SAW PAW....The crown is thicker FOR Sure! I shed and it thickens around a 4 month cycle. Not sure why...I use concealers, so that helps... I'm not even worried about this sh&t anymore. I just come here in hopes to help someone else. I can't believe I actually never went bald. F^ck I'm so happy and thankful. I just want to help others feel better.
Do you have before pictures? Or are they on another thread? Thanks.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
how long hve you been on fina / minoxidil ?
no sides ? thanks
It will be two years on finasteride this November. minoxidil since 2012. Sides come and go, but mostly no c*m will come out sometimes. Shrinkage (f&ck) then I'll go on half pills for 2 months and it all goes back, but then I start to shed. Then back on full pill, it recovers.
I'll post a pic here in a bit. Gotta dig up my old pics...

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
It will be two years on finasteride this November. minoxidil since 2012. Sides come and go, but mostly no c*m will come out sometimes. Shrinkage (f&ck) then I'll go on half pills for 2 months and it all goes back, but then I start to shed. Then back on full pill, it recovers.
I'll post a pic here in a bit. Gotta dig up my old pics...

(F^ck) it's humbling and embarrassing to subject yourself to this, but at least you can see on the left is today, with a not-so-good concealer, and on the right 2012 where I was close to "slick bald".
At the very least, 6 years of "diffused" thinning and it is at a point where I can put concealer on, and go out and about and not see slick bald in the mirror.
Not the best, but I know I will not wake up bald tomorrow, or next week, or next year...

Attachments

• 2012 to 2018.JPG
    2012 to 2018.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 338

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a NW1 practically! why would you want to be here and soak in our depression