Norwood 2 Forever. Should I Consider Myself Lucky?

BaldingBeast666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being a NW2 in my early twenties sucks.

But...

If i follow in my father's footsteps, i should be a somewhat thick (only sucks if you shine a light on my head) NW2 until i get to my fifties.

He's 51 and he's still a NW2.5.

Should i consider myself lucky? Hell i would be happy if i only manage to get to my forties like this.

Allantint

Reaction score
Yes and no i guess. No because you are loosing hair regardless if its going at a snails pace. Yes because you could be me with a nw2.5 at 17 with really bad thinning all over.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh, I wouldn't take that sh*t for granted. Could go south quick at any time.

Aldrich

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't take it for granted. Nobody knows how male pattern baldness works, really, or who you get it from. My dad was Norwood 6-7 at age 30. I turned 30 this year and I'm slow at Norwood 2.5. My mother's sister's husband has a full head of hair, yet both his sons were bald before 30. My grandfather on my mother's side had a full head of hair until he died (we're talking teenage hairline before, during, and after a f*****g war).

BaldingBeast666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't take it for granted. Nobody knows how male pattern baldness works, really, or who you get it from. My dad was Norwood 6-7 at age 30. I turned 30 this year and I'm slow at Norwood 2.5. My mother's sister's husband has a full head of hair, yet both his sons were bald before 30. My grandfather on my mother's side had a full head of hair until he died (we're talking teenage hairline before, during, and after a f*****g war).

Well, i can always hope, i guess.
Anyway, i have little to no shedding now, and thinning seems to have slowed down dramatically. If it keeps going like this, i might be lucky.

Let's pray to the bald gods.