Norwood 2.5 To Norwood 1 With Anti Inflamattory Diet

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like BS. Unless there's people already trying, or you would like to go ahead and try this to confirn it, it's just BS.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He got a point..

I notice if i binge in sugar my skin gets rashy and red easy

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im going to give it a shot. Got nothing to lose anyway and maybe it even makes me healthier, as i have quite some indications that my nutrition is fucked up, like vertical lines and white dots on my f*****g fingernails. So oh well, lets see what happens.

EDIT: actually its like a 1000 pills a day. Nevermind too much work rofl

Last edited:

SaitamaSensei

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
actually following an anti inflammatory diet will help in many ways not only regulating blood sugar/cholesterol etc. I'm not with the pills I cant take that much pills I only take omega 3 and vitamin d at the moment besides dutasteride but the diet actually makes sense imo.

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Iodine makes sense to me, but taking this much suplements will rather f*** you up

sito

Reaction score
It seems to me that the guy is trolling and uploads older photos (pre-male pattern baldness) and claims that they are photos that proove regrowth

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
this dude probably took too many roids and when he stopped, his hair calmed down. plus his regrowth looks mostly due to haircut/style

Dazz_nz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally believe diet and lifestyle does have an effect on hairloss, I saw that post ages ago but the thing that makes me question his post is his first before picture he has dominant (at rest) forehead lines and he doesnt appear to be raising his eyebrows, then in the afters (yes I realise lighting is different) they seem to have dissapeared significantly/almost completely appart from the last after shot where he is raising his right eyebrow. Its like hes just put the images in reverse or something where his befores are actually his afters lol. I could be wrong but it just seems a bit suspect

SaitamaSensei

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would an anti inflammatory diet prevent shedding since shedding is said to be caused by inflammation in the scalp ?

Dazz_nz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would an anti inflammatory diet prevent shedding since shedding is said to be caused by inflammation in the scalp ?
Noone can really answer that for you, you just have to try - I dont think an anti-inflammatory diet is going to effect your DHT though. I live on a plant based diet (which is anti inflammatory). This has improved my health heaps (not that I wasnt healthy already though) but I cant say its done alot for my hair (except for the condition of it).
One thing you could try without drastically changing diet is to add in Sulforaphane. It increases the frequency in which the NRF2 pathway is activated, which along with alot of things, effects inflammation and oxidative stress. Theres lot of info on it. I dont take a supplement for it though, I get mine via broccoli sprouts which are the most potent source, I also use heat blanching method to increase the bio availability. It has also been shown to increase the production of DHT degrading enzimes. I have it more as a cancer & disease preventative but the fact it effects DHT is a bonus.
If you are interested in it, the best video about it (imo) is this one....It also shows the murine study on hairloss.

Last edited:

SaitamaSensei

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Noone can really answer that for you, you just have to try - I dont think an anti-inflammatory diet is going to effect your DHT though. I live on a plant based diet (which is anti inflammatory). This has improved my health heaps (not that I wasnt healthy already though) but I cant say its done alot for my hair (except for the condition of it).
One thing you could try without drastically changing diet is to add in Sulforaphane. It increases the frequency in which the NRF2 pathway is activated, which along with alot of things, effects inflammation and oxidative stress. Theres lot of info on it. I dont take a supplement for it though, I get mine via broccoli sprouts which are the most potent source, I also use heat blanching method to increase the bio availability. It has also been shown to increase the production of DHT degrading enzimes. I have it more as a cancer & disease preventative but the fact it effects DHT is a bonus.
If you are interested in it, the best video about it (imo) is this one....It also shows the murine study on hairloss.

Great info bro thanks !

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, DIET is very very important. In everything. It is important for overall health, even for the mental state/disposition.
I know modern medicine ignores it, but ultimately what we eat is what we become, because stuff(substances) from what we eat get in the end to all the cells in the body. I strongly believe that diet is the main cause for all the "modern civilisation diseases" from the western world: heart failure, diabetes, cancer, auto-immune diseases and....wait a minute, even science suspects and there are theories that hairloss can be an auto-immune reaction of our body attacking the hair follicles!
You may say: blabla this is BS, what are your arguments? Well, there are many studies linking bad diet to all the diseases i mentioned above: cancer, diabetes, heart problems. And it is very likely that diet affects hairloss also.
Let me make myself clear what i call inappropriate diet: it is the modern western diet=a diet consisting in:
-excess of refined sugar
-excess of animal fat and even protein!
-lack of enough fruits and vegetables.
To be specific, all of the following: meat (of ANY type, including fish), all dairy products, eggs, every processed product with big amounts of sugar in it, alcohols are, on long term, very very unhealthy and ultimately they lead to the "modern diseases" culminating with cancer!
And they could also lead to hair loss.
Ok, at this point some of you would say: stop with this BS, hairloss is genetic, some people eat a lot of fats and sugar and they have a full head of hair.
And yes, i will say: you're right! But only partially! The mechanism of hairloss has a strong genetic component, of course, if you do not have the gene responsible for hairloss, you will die with a full head of hair. Yes, it would be stupid for me to deny this evident truth. But...there is a but. Even if the underlying cause of hairloss is genetic, i think the unhealthy diet contributes a lot to the actual happening of hairloss. Genes are not 100% decisive about the amount and type of hairloss we have.That's my belief. And what is my basis for this belief? A simple fact: look at the Eastern populations: africans, asians (especially undeveloped countries). How much hairloss do these people have? Minimal! How much heart disease, diabetes, cancer do they have? A very small amount compared to americans or europeans! I pointed it:i refer to undeveloped countries, where the diet is almost entirely based on plants, not on animals or milk. Can we really discard that there could be a strong conection between diet and disease? So they eat plants and have very very low incidence of hairloss or cancer and americans eat a great amount of meat and dairy and they have a very big, continually growing incidence of hairloss and cancer and diabetes and...? Of course, poor countries have their specific diseases due to malnutrinion or lack of sanitation, but they don't have this much hairloss or cancer as americans and western europeans have.
And, another interesting thing , observed even by scientists is the following: there are many asians and africans who migrate from their poor countries to america. And guess what, surprise or not, after 1-2 generations, changing their diet from plant-based food to the traditional american diet with many fats, animal protein and refined sugar, this emigrants begin to get hairloss, cancer, diabetes, etc almost at the same proportion as native americans! Isn't this enough to suggest that diet is way more important in health than genes? and then the western diet makes people sick ?
Same genes, different diets (in the case of emigrants that come to western countries and adopt the modern diet) resulting in different disease incidence.
In the light of these facts, shouldn't the idea that the genetic predisposition to hairloss could be triggered or its expression made worse by our "modern diet"?
Another thing that i noticed:i live in a "semi-developed country", where until 1990 we had a communist regime, where meat, dairy consumption was much lower than today. You simply could't find enough food at that times, expecially animal food. I look at the young men who are balding. And then i look at their dads! Of course in the majority of cases the dads are not full heads, but..i've seen many cases in which the young got bald much worse and earlier in life than his father! But they have the same genes, so? What's the explanation? Father ,60, boy, 30. Boy is almost nw6, father Norwood 3-4 has more hair than the son! A lot more!What the f***? Difference of 30 years in minus and son is way balder than his father?
Let's not forget than even "as close" as 30-40 years ago the number of bald man in their 20s was very small.
Then again, my explanation is: DIET! The father did not consume that much fat, that much sugar, that much animal prrotein beacuse...there were not that easily available 30-40 years ago! But the son did wat? Ate great amounts of fats and sugar at mcdonalds, etc.

So that's why i think even modern medicine makes a HUGE mistake ignoring that the diet influences health to a great extent! There are doctors reccomending cancer patients to "eat everything they desire", what the f***? I don't want to get into conspiration theories, but day after day my belief that modern medicine doesn't really want to cure us, instead it wants to take our money and protect the pharmaceutical companies profits, this belief is stronger! Don't you see medicine heads to a complete failure? We don't have a significantly better cancer treatment than 50 years ago, but the cancer incidence has grown like hell! Medicine does a big mistake: it doesn't focus on understanding the REAL CAUSE of ANY disease! Instead, it focuses on treating the symptoms with unhealthy drugs that seem to solve the symptoms, they only SEEM to treat a disease, for a short time, but their side effects cause another problems and diseases, on the long run! Doctors are very arrogant and vain, they tell you that they studied many many years to get their license, but all they do are only guesses, suppositions, etc, they don't understand the exact causes of the diseases.So i think medicine not only doens't want to really cure us, but it cannot cure us! Because in the most cases of diseases, medical science doens't know the true cause, the exact mechanism of the disease! The medical science is in a great way based on observations and suppositions: the do those "studies" in which all they really do is "mumbo-jumbo": they give some drugs to the mice or whatever they are experimenting on, or even people, and they observe what those drugs SEEM to do...and then they conclude: oh yes, 20 from 100 SEEM to be better, let's go on and market this drug and sell it so we get money. What the f***? this is science? No way! If this is science, than ASTROLOGY is also science, because many people can confirm that what is written in their astrology sign general description is true for them...of course i am kidding, but what's the difference? so we gave the drug to the person, and it seems to work...vs i read my astro sign description and it seems it is true.

And the hairloss domain does the same mistakes.
Of course people born in western countries are almost "brainwashed" from early childhood with the modern dietary myths: that milk is good for bones (calcium) and meat is very good for the protein intake, the body needs much protein, protein is the "building block of tissues and so you need a very big amount daily". These 2 are big lies and the reality is the OPPOSITE: milk and meat are the most unhealthy foods, and many studies showed that they are responsible for all the modern diseases in the western countries. But the truth is not explicitly shouted at every corner, as it should, from two reasons:
-it would dramatically diminish the huge profits of the food industry
-people are taste-dependent, it is very hard for them to quit eating milk and meat.
And by direct consequence, ironically and perverted, the pharmaceutical industry "take its part" from the fact that people are very ill.

So you could think about this more, i don't want to make you quit eating meat or dairy, i just told you my beliefs. But you can do you own experiment: stop eating meat, dairy, eggs, refined sugar, even white bread for an amount of time (1 week or even 1 month) and analyze how you feel! I did it and there was a huge improvement in my physical and mental well-being.
We clog our blood, our arteries , every cell in our bodeis with excessive amount of fat, we make our cells go on a roller-coaster of energy level by the big quantity of refined sugar we eat and then....we wonder why our hair falls? But this could be the way our body tells us that our diet is wrong: we get fat, we get crappy skin (oily, acne, etc), then our hair starts to fall, and we don't stop for a moment to think: wait a minute, why is this happening to me? couldn't it be from the garbage that i eat daily?
Yes, it could be. I strongly believe that it really is the case, without doubt.
But bad skin, acne, hairloss, crappy mental mood is just the beggining! Go on with this bad western diet and "you" are embarked on the train heading...not to NW6 but to the "big boys": diabetes, cancer, heart failure, and all the diseases in the world. You don't believe me? Ok, no problem, you will "experiment" and find the truth on your own!

Well, let me add another "2 cents": it is a well-known fact that bald dudes have a greater risk of prostate cancer, it is told that it is because of the hormones, etc (medicine only SUPPOSE this, it doesn't have a real mechanism or explanation).
And i also remember reading that there are studies linking balding with cardiovascular (heart) disease! But...wait! Is there a real link between heart and hair? It is very unlikely, but it could be, who nows. But i think the link is only the following fact: DIET! Or 3 facts:
-what you eat at breakfast
--what you eat at lunch
-what you eat at thinner
You are what you eat!

The bad diet could be the common cause for both heart failure AND hairloss! And many more:cancer, diabetes, etc...

And to finish, i think the modern medicine has lost its way and is heading to a wrong place! All these expensive chemicals called drugs, all these sophisticated procedures like stem cells, etc, WE as modern civilisation have lost our way! We eat a big amount of CRAP, that our body is not supposed to eat, this crappy food makes us ill and the we "treat" the symptoms of the illness with pill, aka chemicals! And we are happy we got rid of the disease (this rarely happens) or we "keep the disease under control", but in reality we only keep the symptoms under control, and the chemical medicines could make more harm on long-term!
Why dont' we stop eating that crappy food which does only good for a very short time, 5 or 10 or 15 minutes of pleasure of taste, and then we feel bad immediately after all (you have to admit it if you're honest, after a big meal with excess of sugar, fat, animal protein you feel like crap!).so why don't we get on a healthy diet? That could possibly do a lot of good?

I don't remember finding something similar, but i would be interested on a study as following: take a little kid in whose family male pattern baldness runs and get him to a healthy diet since he is born. Observe him for 20-30 years. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a full head of hair at 30 even if all his male relatives are nw6, and hairloss would appear very late in his life!

Last edited:

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course transit from this animal fat and sugar diet to a more healthy one AFTER the balding process is extensive cannot cure it, the harm is already done! But if you eat healthy from childhood i think it could be possible that baldness would occur only at old ages...
This is in fact true in my family: my grandpa is 86 and of course he is nw5. But i have a picture of him at 50 with an almost strong NW2.
At 26 in the "wedding picture" he had a strong strong NW0. (Compared to this, at 26, before my 2 hair transplants, before me starting finasteride, my hair was at the worst state in my life, almost to a nw4).
My father also has better hair than me at 63.
I am 32, and the baldness began, i think, at 20, i really noticed something is bad at 23. Now i had some transplants and i am on finasteride, so the hairloss has halted, and i am a solid Norwood 2.5. I keep my hair short and it looks fine.
But the importance of the diet in overall health and possibly in baldess got to me me very recently, some 1 month ago, when i made some connections and started to ask myself some questions. And then i dropped the dairy from my meals, then dropped the meat, eggs and now i can tell you i feel much better, much stronger. My mental state has improved a lot in as little as one week! The capacity of our body to heal when we drop the toxic food we eat, in as little as weeks or months is remarkable!
I ate many amounts of meat, fats, since childhood. In my 20's i would eat much meat and sugar at all of the 3 daily meals! At this age my father was eating potatoes. My grandpa...well in the times he was young he told me in a period they had to boil roots of trees because it was a famine period... So they didn't eat that much amount of animal fats as i eat. And so the fact that they gold baldness much later in life, and paradoxically, my father having at 63 much more hair than i would have without transplants, should be no surprise. Diet is the key! And it is unexplainable why modern medicine ignores it almost completely. Well, we could suspect some things-if eating healthy could prevent diseases, medicine and pharmacy would go bankrupt. Take a doctor who spent 5-6 years in the medical university, then 4-5 years for his initial practice/training period. And now let's say he is a respected doctor and makes a lot of money by prescribing chemical drugs. Go to him and tell him: drop this shitty chemical drugs full of side-effects, we can prevent and in some cases even cure the diseases you learned about in years, with cabbage and broccoli... Could you imagine his reaction: "what the f***, i spent 10 years getting my licence, learning a lot of nights about tons of bullshit, now i make a lot of money from what i do, and you want to make me lose everything telling patients that they can treat their diseases with vegetables? Shut the f*** out, i'm the doctor!"

This is the doctor-vanity issue...
And there is the pharma industry issue...
And there is the taste-dependence issue...
That's why the majority of people , going on with eating a lot of meat, dairy, sugars etc are heading to the nasty diseases and even if they don't die and they get to 80, they will live a shitty life, feeling like crap while stuffing the unhealthy food in their body everyday and then...stuffing the pills to "treat" the consequences of the unhealthy diet. All their pleasurable moments would be those 10-20 minutes when they eat the crap and their tastes , their tongue is artificially stimulated from the food additives... Isn't that such a pity?
Sad, but true...

Last edited:

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
And that's why i think if, that medical practice goes on like this, ignorind what we eat, in fact the buliding blocks of all the cells in our bodies, the scientists will NEVER find a real cure to cancer, diabetes, heart diseases, etc. Never mind hairloss, whihc is a piece of cake compared to the list above.
What strikes me is the follwing "scientific truth": all the cells in our body are periodically replaced! At a maximum of as little as 2 years, as i read, EVERYone from the trillions of cells in our body is a NEW one, not the same as 2 years before! And what material does the body use to make this replacement? You are right: the material from food, from what we eat! And so how can we ignore what we eat?
And so, how the hell does medicine absolutely ignore nutrition, diet, in preventing or treating diseases?

In my opinion, despite all the money spent, if we go on like this, we will never find a real cure for hairloss!
That's my belief, i know some of the guys here who desperately wait for the miraculous cure to pop out and put their hope in all these recent sophisticated attempts of histogen, follica, etc (i personally stopped following them a few years ago, because i don;t think they will ever make a real cure for hair loss) have a big amount of false hopes... But i think a certain degree of delusion is typical for every human, we like these stories, we like to "dream" about mriaculous cures, etc. But the lieklihood they could happen in the way medicine tries to make the happen is zero.
I see even people on this forum are very skeptical to the eternal "wait more 5 years and the hairloss would be cured" . but this is going on forever. News written with big, red fonts like "breakthrough:scientist are very close to cure cancer, hairloss, etc. They are ALMOST there, but , you see, there remains THIS, or THAT isssue they cannot figure out, but if.... bla bla bla". Ha ha ha. They are no closer than 50 years ago, i think.
Don't make false hopea, because you will continually be disappointed by the hair-loss industry.
Hair grown in a lab and then transplanted to the human head? What a nonsense! Medicine understands only 1% from what really is going on in these complex, remarkable things -our bodies, and now they would grow artificial "organs" and put them in our bodies?give me a break...even if they succeed, i am pretty sure that the side effects of such a thing would be insane. I wouldn't be surprised that the body would reject such lab-grown hairs, or even if they don't reject it, on long term something bad like tumours would develop from that lab-grown, implanted tissue.
We have the experience with the genetically modified vegetables that have been strongly linked to cancer!
So only from eating artificial, genetically modified food we can get cancer, and now we put our hopes in "gene-editing" possibility? What the f***, so we are going to genetically modify our own bodies, without side effects?
But as always man thinks he is smarter than nature but the nature will puch man in the face that he will not know what hit him!

Last edited:

Dennis Garber

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, DIET is very very important. In everything. It is important for overall health, even for the mental state/disposition.
I know modern medicine ignores it, but ultimately what we eat is what we become, because stuff(substances) from what we eat get in the end to all the cells in the body. I strongly believe that diet is the main cause for all the "modern civilisation diseases" from the western world: heart failure, diabetes, cancer, auto-immune diseases and....wait a minute, even science suspects and there are theories that hairloss can be an auto-immune reaction of our body attacking the hair follicles!
You may say: blabla this is BS, what are your arguments? Well, there are many studies linking bad diet to all the diseases i mentioned above: cancer, diabetes, heart problems. And it is very likely that diet affects hairloss also.
Let me make myself clear what i call inappropriate diet: it is the modern western diet=a diet consisting in:
-excess of refined sugar
-excess of animal fat and even protein!
-lack of enough fruits and vegetables.
To be specific, all of the following: meat (of ANY type, including fish), all dairy products, eggs, every processed product with big amounts of sugar in it, alcohols are, on long term, very very unhealthy and ultimately they lead to the "modern diseases" culminating with cancer!
And they could also lead to hair loss.
Ok, at this point some of you would say: stop with this BS, hairloss is genetic, some people eat a lot of fats and sugar and they have a full head of hair.
And yes, i will say: you're right! But only partially! The mechanism of hairloss has a strong genetic component, of course, if you do not have the gene responsible for hairloss, you will die with a full head of hair. Yes, it would be stupid for me to deny this evident truth. But...there is a but. Even if the underlying cause of hairloss is genetic, i think the unhealthy diet contributes a lot to the actual happening of hairloss. Genes are not 100% decisive about the amount and type of hairloss we have.That's my belief. And what is my basis for this belief? A simple fact: look at the Eastern populations: africans, asians (especially undeveloped countries). How much hairloss do these people have? Minimal! How much heart disease, diabetes, cancer do they have? A very small amount compared to americans or europeans! I pointed it:i refer to undeveloped countries, where the diet is almost entirely based on plants, not on animals or milk. Can we really discard that there could be a strong conection between diet and disease? So they eat plants and have very very low incidence of hairloss or cancer and americans eat a great amount of meat and dairy and they have a very big, continually growing incidence of hairloss and cancer and diabetes and...? Of course, poor countries have their specific diseases due to malnutrinion or lack of sanitation, but they don't have this much hairloss or cancer as americans and western europeans have.
And, another interesting thing , observed even by scientists is the following: there are many asians and africans who migrate from their poor countries to america. And guess what, surprise or not, after 1-2 generations, changing their diet from plant-based food to the traditional american diet with many fats, animal protein and refined sugar, this emigrants begin to get hairloss, cancer, diabetes, etc almost at the same proportion as native americans! Isn't this enough to suggest that diet is way more important in health than genes? and then the western diet makes people sick ?
Same genes, different diets (in the case of emigrants that come to western countries and adopt the modern diet) resulting in different disease incidence.
In the light of these facts, shouldn't the idea that the genetic predisposition to hairloss could be triggered or its expression made worse by our "modern diet"?
Another thing that i noticed:i live in a "semi-developed country", where until 1990 we had a communist regime, where meat, dairy consumption was much lower than today. You simply could't find enough food at that times, expecially animal food. I look at the young men who are balding. And then i look at their dads! Of course in the majority of cases the dads are not full heads, but..i've seen many cases in which the young got bald much worse and earlier in life than his father! But they have the same genes, so? What's the explanation? Father ,60, boy, 30. Boy is almost nw6, father Norwood 3-4 has more hair than the son! A lot more!What the f***? Difference of 30 years in minus and son is way balder than his father?
Let's not forget than even "as close" as 30-40 years ago the number of bald man in their 20s was very small.
Then again, my explanation is: DIET! The father did not consume that much fat, that much sugar, that much animal prrotein beacuse...there were not that easily available 30-40 years ago! But the son did wat? Ate great amounts of fats and sugar at mcdonalds, etc.

So that's why i think even modern medicine makes a HUGE mistake ignoring that the diet influences health to a great extent! There are doctors reccomending cancer patients to "eat everything they desire", what the f***? I don't want to get into conspiration theories, but day after day my belief that modern medicine doesn't really want to cure us, instead it wants to take our money and protect the pharmaceutical companies profits, this belief is stronger! Don't you see medicine heads to a complete failure? We don't have a significantly better cancer treatment than 50 years ago, but the cancer incidence has grown like hell! Medicine does a big mistake: it doesn't focus on understanding the REAL CAUSE of ANY disease! Instead, it focuses on treating the symptoms with unhealthy drugs that seem to solve the symptoms, they only SEEM to treat a disease, for a short time, but their side effects cause another problems and diseases, on the long run! Doctors are very arrogant and vain, they tell you that they studied many many years to get their license, but all they do are only guesses, suppositions, etc, they don't understand the exact causes of the diseases.So i think medicine not only doens't want to really cure us, but it cannot cure us! Because in the most cases of diseases, medical science doens't know the true cause, the exact mechanism of the disease! The medical science is in a great way based on observations and suppositions: the do those "studies" in which all they really do is "mumbo-jumbo": they give some drugs to the mice or whatever they are experimenting on, or even people, and they observe what those drugs SEEM to do...and then they conclude: oh yes, 20 from 100 SEEM to be better, let's go on and market this drug and sell it so we get money. What the f***? this is science? No way! If this is science, than ASTROLOGY is also science, because many people can confirm that what is written in their astrology sign general description is true for them...of course i am kidding, but what's the difference? so we gave the drug to the person, and it seems to work...vs i read my astro sign description and it seems it is true.

And the hairloss domain does the same mistakes.
Of course people born in western countries are almost "brainwashed" from early childhood with the modern dietary myths: that milk is good for bones (calcium) and meat is very good for the protein intake, the body needs much protein, protein is the "building block of tissues and so you need a very big amount daily". These 2 are big lies and the reality is the OPPOSITE: milk and meat are the most unhealthy foods, and many studies showed that they are responsible for all the modern diseases in the western countries. But the truth is not explicitly shouted at every corner, as it should, from two reasons:
-it would dramatically diminish the huge profits of the food industry
-people are taste-dependent, it is very hard for them to quit eating milk and meat.
And by direct consequence, ironically and perverted, the pharmaceutical industry "take its part" from the fact that people are very ill.

So you could think about this more, i don't want to make you quit eating meat or dairy, i just told you my beliefs. But you can do you own experiment: stop eating meat, dairy, eggs, refined sugar, even white bread for an amount of time (1 week or even 1 month) and analyze how you feel! I did it and there was a huge improvement in my physical and mental well-being.
We clog our blood, our arteries , every cell in our bodeis with excessive amount of fat, we make our cells go on a roller-coaster of energy level by the big quantity of refined sugar we eat and then....we wonder why our hair falls? But this could be the way our body tells us that our diet is wrong: we get fat, we get crappy skin (oily, acne, etc), then our hair starts to fall, and we don't stop for a moment to think: wait a minute, why is this happening to me? couldn't it be from the garbage that i eat daily?
Yes, it could be. I strongly believe that it really is the case, without doubt.
But bad skin, acne, hairloss, crappy mental mood is just the beggining! Go on with this bad western diet and "you" are embarked on the train heading...not to NW6 but to the "big boys": diabetes, cancer, heart failure, and all the diseases in the world. You don't believe me? Ok, no problem, you will "experiment" and find the truth on your own!

Well, let me add another "2 cents": it is a well-known fact that bald dudes have a greater risk of prostate cancer, it is told that it is because of the hormones, etc (medicine only SUPPOSE this, it doesn't have a real mechanism or explanation).
And i also remember reading that there are studies linking balding with cardiovascular (heart) disease! But...wait! Is there a real link between heart and hair? It is very unlikely, but it could be, who nows. But i think the link is only the following fact: DIET! Or 3 facts:
-what you eat at breakfast
--what you eat at lunch
-what you eat at thinner
You are what you eat!

The bad diet could be the common cause for both heart failure AND hairloss! And many more:cancer, diabetes, etc...

And to finish, i think the modern medicine has lost its way and is heading to a wrong place! All these expensive chemicals called drugs, all these sophisticated procedures like stem cells, etc, WE as modern civilisation have lost our way! We eat a big amount of CRAP, that our body is not supposed to eat, this crappy food makes us ill and the we "treat" the symptoms of the illness with pill, aka chemicals! And we are happy we got rid of the disease (this rarely happens) or we "keep the disease under control", but in reality we only keep the symptoms under control, and the chemical medicines could make more harm on long-term!
Why dont' we stop eating that crappy food which does only good for a very short time, 5 or 10 or 15 minutes of pleasure of taste, and then we feel bad immediately after all (you have to admit it if you're honest, after a big meal with excess of sugar, fat, animal protein you feel like crap!).so why don't we get on a healthy diet? That could possibly do a lot of good?

I don't remember finding something similar, but i would be interested on a study as following: take a little kid in whose family male pattern baldness runs and get him to a healthy diet since he is born. Observe him for 20-30 years. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a full head of hair at 30 even if all his male relatives are nw6, and hairloss would appear very late in his life!

Actually, you are almost describing a pre civilization diet--Stone Age/Adam and Eve Diet. Minus the intermittent periods of forced fasting....This logically would be the diet, for which, our bodies are best adapted. Modern farming is about 10,000 years old. Even if 50,000, still a blink in larger development.

However, meat is a big part of the Stone Age diet. Grains, rice, dairy, sugar, fruit juices, would have been non existent. ... Look at aborigines who are forced onto western diet from a meat diet; they go fat and diebetic.

Though animal fat (excluding fish) and red meat, do have a ton of evidence that points to their negative effects. However, the synthesis of fat/protein with the carbs, is what is linked to heart disease, etc. Body builders are all about this synthesis for muscle recovery.

Another reason I think meat is being wrongly cited as bad: politics and religion. Hindus believe meat is bad. Eco whackos that hate hurting animals, and so, hate meat. Meat takes more land; Fish, more oceans. Population management may prohibit meat-will prohibit it. So, lying about meat, just makes sense.

One scientist who helped write fda guidlines said as much (carbs and sugars are related to diabetes, senior dementia, strokes and heart disease-not meat). However, the science-as he stated- was ignored for political reasons (another would be farm and food package/distribution) lobby. (source: DNA scientist, Dr. Rhonda Patrick interview with him)

I find that cutting our wheat helps me loose weight dramatically, quickly. However, the wheat cravings are strong enough that I have issue with self control, and usually breakdown and eat wheat within days of stopping. The body knows it need both protein and carbs for synthesis and avoid atophagy.

Last edited: