Norwegian Terrorist, Does He Have a Point to Make

Nene

Reaction score
How exactly do these liberals cause problems? What would be your alternative solution?

Cassin

Reaction score
Nene said:
However, is that even happening? I'm not sure about England, but I know that in the US, immigrants cannot simply come here and impose their own rules.

Yes it is happening to a degree. A lot of it is people simply making noise to be annoying tho.

google "sharia law UK"

Also look at the amount of foreign people who want to ban the American Flag for being offensive in the USA.

Nene said:
I suspect part of what is happening here is xenophobia; I think the English are not as used to multiculturalsim as we are here in the US. Even when the Italians and Irish first came here, there was a lot of resentment. It takes time for a new group to be accepted and there hasn't been much time for England to adjust.

mmm....I don't agree with that. People oddly don't give Americans enough credit for being multicultural when they want to complain at the US but they are far from xenophobic.

Take what our good man Oni said...if a group moves to an area and segregates it is it being multicultural?

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
cassin said:
google "sharia law UK"

The law should be equal for all, minorities should not have their own laws.

However, did you know that the British Jews have had their version of the sharia law in the UK since the 1940s? In the court of law, if a precedent has been set, the same law applies to everyone.

Nene

Reaction score
In the US, we have separation of church and state in our constitution. Sharia law cannot be established because it would violate the establishment clause. However, they can build the mosque because to not allow them to do so would be a violation of the free exercise clause.

Cassin

Reaction score
Nene said:
In the US, we have separation of church and state in our constitution. Sharia law cannot be established because it would violate the establishment clause. However, they can build the mosque because to not allow them to do so would be a violation of the free exercise clause.

I just wish people for and against religion AND politics would just shut up and leave people alone. You know? Thats what it all comes down to for me.

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
cassin said:
I just wish people for and against religion AND politics would just shut up and leave people alone. You know? Thats what it all comes down to for me.

Well segregation is one way of leaving people alone. I'm not sure that's what you want.

Cassin

Reaction score
imlosinit said:
cassin said:

Well segregation is one way of leaving people alone. I'm not sure that's what you want.

Well....ok....

But I am talking about maturity and not obsessing about what others do. Living your life and not worrying about others.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Religion and politics can become and issue when one group tries to influence the lifestyle of everyone around them.

The problem is that indoctrination is like 101 in every ideology.

I agree with Cassin that religion and politics should be left alone, but what do we do with indoctrination? Do we just shut up and watch a group spread their ideology?

I personally tend to speak up when someone tries to brainwash me. Some of it is nothing short of an insult to me logic and my lifestyle.

oni

Reaction score
Nene said:
How exactly do these liberals cause problems? What would be your alternative solution?

By pandering to immigrants every need, to the point that they do not have to fit in...................... why do you think we still have illegal immigrants making their way across europe to camp out on the coast of France to try to get into the UK!

I would take these "liberals" and ship them out to Somalia............................

The UK is a pushover, you can screw the system as much as you like!

Nene

Reaction score
oni said:
Nene said:

By pandering to immigrants every need, to the point that they do not have to fit in...................... why do you think we still have illegal immigrants making their way across europe to camp out on the coast of France to try to get into the UK!

I would take these "liberals" and ship them out to Somalia............................

The UK is a pushover, you can screw the system as much as you like!

Can you be more specific. Pandering to their needs how?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Lloyd Braun said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ayers.html[/url]

You can't make that stuff up. That is one of the many examples that I will be citing in my book.[/quote:3vqcnobi]

Oh careful thats from the 'Daily Mail' so some people on here will instantly dismiss it. :jackit:

Its clear the UK has the policy of Work hard and pay your taxes/pension and get screwed or simply dont bother and let society pay for it. This is the view of the masses of chav spongers society has created.
And why do you think people travel right across the world to claim asylum on this small Island?

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Lloyd Braun":229kdwiz][quote="somone uk":229kdwiz] how is the uk a pushover[/quote] If you want a perfect example of the UK allowing itself to be screwed then read this article: [url="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1242704/My-benefits-belong-Allah-Hate-preacher-Anjem-Choudary-defends-25-000-year-payments-British-taxpayers.html said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ayers.html[/url]

You can't make that stuff up. That is one of the many examples that I will be citing in my book.[/quote:229kdwiz]

Oh careful thats from the 'Daily Mail' so some people on here will instantly dismiss it. :jackit: [/quote:229kdwiz]
every time i have ever opened a daily mail it seems to be full of paedophiles, speed cameras, muslms and chavs like they are the only 4 things in existence
ohh and cancer scares, i can't forget them
i can't take that paper as being an accurate depiction of the world around us

anyway to the niche case, firstly i would like to remind you that people's religious and political, no matter how extreme are independent to what they can claim from the benefits office, so the government are not giving him a penny for being a religious idiot, and it's free speech for him to be an idiot

on the benifits themselves, it sounds like a standard child and dole benifit
i wouldn't say it's bad thing we decided to have child benifit instead of child poverty

s.a.f said:
Its clear the UK has the policy of Work hard and pay your taxes/pension and get screwed or simply dont bother and let society pay for it. This is the view of the masses of chav spongers
that isn't the real issue the real issue is, an overinflated housing market, mass tax evasion and an inert government that seems to encourage this reprehensible greed is

benefit fraud costs the uk £900 million
tax evasion, tax avoidance and others costs the uk £80 billion a year

most people on benefits are looking for a job and barely living off £50 a week
s.a.f said:
And why do you think people travel right across the world to claim asylum on this small Island?
ohh it must be for the benefits, i have never heard of people fleeing conflict, escaping a forced marriage or being sentenced to death without trial or over something stupid like religious blashamy

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
somone uk said:
anyway to the niche case, firstly i would like to remind you that people's religious and political, no matter how extreme are independent to what they can claim from the benefits office, so the government are not giving him a penny for being a religious idiot, and it's free speech for him to be an idiot

You don't see anything wrong with this? It isn't just that he is a sadistic terrorist cheering thug who hates your country with more seething hatred than you (or I) can probably comprehend. It is also that he is very educated--he is a lawyer! He is able bodied and can work. But instead he spends his hours bashing Britain, America, freedom, and all that is good and right with the world rather than getting a job and being a productive member of society like most of his fellow UK (especially native born) Muslims. He is not a "religious idiot" in my opinion but a very evil man. He uses his religion as an excuse to preach his vile hate but most of his fellow British Muslims abhor his message.

somone uk said:
on the benifits themselves, it sounds like a standard child and dole benifit
i wouldn't say it's bad thing we decided to have child benifit instead of child poverty

And don't you see a problem with these "standard benefits"? Do you really think that government handouts reduce poverty? It does more harm than good. In the U.S. we have spent many trillion of dollars in the past few decades on social welfare programs and have nothing to show for it--nothing. At least when the government buys a $500 hammer you have a hammer to show lol. But poverty stayed flat.

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
That terrorist guy is exposing loopholes in a system. He's clearly a nut and the Brit govt should look into this and close these loopholes asap. It's not a religious issue by a systemic issue that must be addressed.

I was born in the UK, my dad worked there for 11 years and get this, he's earned a pension he hasnt even claimed! So for every loser like that guy in the article, there are some hard working immigrants like my old man who gave and gave and took nothing (in terms of free money) in return.

s.a.f

Reaction score
imlosinit said:
I was born in the UK, my dad worked there for 11 years and get this, he's earned a pension he hasnt even claimed! So for every loser like that guy in the article, there are some hard working immigrants like my old man who gave and gave and took nothing (in terms of free money) in return.

No for every guy like your dad there are 101 spongers who are taking from the system without contributing anything.

s.a.f

Reaction score
somone uk said:
benefit fraud costs the uk £900 million
tax evasion, tax avoidance and others costs the uk £80 billion a year

most people on benefits are looking for a job and barely living off £50 a week

Depends what you class as benifit fraud. Someone claiming for kids they dont have or claiming to be disabled when they are'nt.

Or how about someone who just cant be bothered to work for a living and letting society take up the burden of keeping them?

The former is classed as fraud the latter is'nt however both are extremley common here.

And £50 a week dont make me laugh. What about the free housing and council tax for a start? The average non working family is claiming £100's a week. You can go to any housing association area and you'll see that they ALL have such essentials as Sky tv and broadband, and strangely manage to smoke and drink and run a car, whilst many hardworking families dont. The lifestyles of some of these people is ridiculous.
Some of these people have been (struggling) as you put it for decades whilst most of Polish who come here can find a job within days.

someone UK said:
[quote="s.a.f":3tq2abg1]And why do you think people travel right across the world to claim asylum on this small Island?
ohh it must be for the benefits, i have never heard of people fleeing conflict, escaping a forced marriage or being sentenced to death without trial or over something stupid like religious blashamy[/quote:3tq2abg1]

Duh, If you want to claim asylum you're supposed to go to the closest neutral country and claim it there. How come we have people travelling 1000's miles from the middle east and Africa crossing continents to the UK before they decide to make their asylum claim?

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
The EU countries have very strict asylum laws, getting an asylum is not as easy as you think it is. The application process can last years, during which period they have absolutely no rights, no income, ie no life. Most of them are put in some camps or government housing and given only the basic food for survival.

It is true that the law was much more liberal in the 90s, and the asylum seekers used to get some freebies. But you have to bear in mind that that era was post-communist era and the West was the Free World. The EU was all about mobility, social integration, etc. Eg, the US and the EU used to preach globalisation.

These days the concept of globalisation is a one way street, it's OK for a Westerner to do business in any part of the world but it's not OK for those people to go to the West. Hypocrisy?