Northman: 2 months in (38 years old)

ivoo77

Reaction score
Good result, keep in that way! I think that after a year of treatment things will be even better!

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
I really have no room to complain about the improvement I have seen in my hair. The coverage it provides compared to before is significantly better.

Additionally, I have been hardocre dedicated to a fitness program known as P90X for the last 89 days. Tomorrow I will have completed the first run through of it and I am in much better physical condition than I was 3 months ago. 20 pounds lost and a whole new wardrobe required. I have not felt better about the way I look in a long time and physically I feel better than I have in 20 years.

Attachments

• Day84Compare.jpg
    Day84Compare.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 366

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
Good job, did you do the exct program, or did you switch some of the workouts? I replaced some of the cardio workouts that I didn't feel gave me a good workout with some from the Insanity program.

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
10 Month Update

Well, I have been absent from this page for some time, as many suspect, once you start to get some success, you don't feel the need to pop in quite so much. I continue to see what I consider to be significant improvement in my hair and still think it will get better. My coverage area and density are both visibly improved.

My fitness also continues to improve as I have almost completed P90X2 and have gone from 207 pounds to 174 pounds. Not too shabby. Feeling great and looking great.

Attachments

• Crown10MonthCompare.jpg
    Crown10MonthCompare.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 307
  • Top10MonthCompare.jpg
    Top10MonthCompare.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 307
  • FrontTemple10MonthCompare.jpg
    FrontTemple10MonthCompare.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 315

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
**** man, I've heard so many great things about P90x, definitely going to give it a go. Looking good, brother.

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't say enough good about it.

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, both have been a long time coming.

Islander

Established Member
Reaction score
Good results, man! Also nice tattoos. Glad to see I am not the only one who's proud of our tribe!

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
Thought I would pop in with an update. 15 months and the hair continues to get better.

15Months.jpg15months2.jpg15months3.jpgJuly2013.jpg

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
very impressive! Good on you!!

Trax13

Reaction score
Wow, total transformation, stories like this give me so much hope! Thanks for updating; hope u continue to do so...