Normies Don't Realize How Easy Do They Have It.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
so... you literally described @Xander94
importance_of_eye_area.jpg

swallow the eyepill

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some guys just don't have it and it has nothing to do with looks or height. I've seen it many times. I've tried to counsel those that don't get it. To no avail. Some things defy description when it comes to human interaction. Have you ever heard of "magnetic personality"? Often the person isn't particularly attractive but others are just drawn to them. I mean really drawn, almost hypnotized. I've seen it, very bizarre. My uncle was like that. I tried to analyze it, copy it, but it's impossible even to train for. That was the premise of the great film School for Scoundrels (the one with Terry Thomas was best). Man, I must have watched that movie a thousand times. But with some people, it's like the reverse polarity. No go.

This is very true. ”Unattractive” guys with great personalities can still get a girlfriend. Yes, it’s definitely easier if you look good. It makes you feel more confident, which is also attractive.

I’ve never been confident even though I’m a 8.5/10. My confidence took a hit when I started losing hair. Girls have always been interested in me but I never made much use of it really. My longest relationship lasted 3 years.

When I met my current girlfriend I was instantly very into her. She’s very pretty and someone everybody wants go hangout with. She felt the same way about me. After a few weeks I gathered all my confidence and asked her out. She was so happy I did and we’re in a relationship now.

I don’t know what I’m trying to say here. Sometimes you just gotta do and don’t think. You can’t always know how someone feels about you.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is very true. ”Unattractive” guys with great personalities can still get a girlfriend. Yes, it’s definitely easier if you look good. It makes you feel more confident, which is also attractive.

I’ve never been confident even though I’m a 8.5/10. My confidence took a hit when I started losing hair. Girls have always been interested in me but I never made much use of it really. My longest relationship lasted 3 years.

When I met my current girlfriend I was instantly very into her. She’s very pretty and someone everybody wants go hangout with. She felt the same way about me. After a few weeks I gathered all my confidence and asked her out. She was so happy I did and we’re in a relationship now.

I don’t know what I’m trying to say here. Sometimes you just gotta do and don’t think. You can’t always know how someone feels about you.
You're a f*****g 8.5/10 assuming that this is true and you didn't rate yourself like a retard like most people. It's not personality or confidence, it's looks and height. When you go bald you'll notice how no woman gives a sh*t about you.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 67633

View attachment 67634

Maybe at the extreme ends of the spectrum you'll get a male model who looks like an alien with extremely high cheekbones and at the other end you'll find a person with such deformed looking sh*t going on, BUT for the vast majority of men this comparison is irrelevant and a person can still be well within the bounds of attractive with normal eyes.
Furthermore, in sunlight people squint and the brow creates deep shadows in the eye sockets giving this look,
in normal lighting the face relaxes and the deep shadows disappear giving a completely different look.

...by the way the pictures in this post are both of the same actor Tom Hardy, in case anybody missed that!!

@Xander94 @Dontwannabeabetabob
You're extremely retarded like most people out there.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I attended a seminar a couple weeks ago where it mentioned a couple studies recently on college campuses. In it they asked female students what they notice in males that initiate an attraction. First is eyes, second teeth as evidenced by the smile. (just tried to find my frickin' notes because It had the references but not locating them now. Will dig up and post later). Parameters included what they noticed first at a distance and then up close. Of course, I'd add in, after that they start looking for things that take away points. Like, no hair! That wasn't in the study but we all know it works that way. No hair, unclean, slobby dresser, all that stuff. So, the take away, I guess is first lose the glasses, and see your dentist.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I attended a seminar a couple weeks ago where it mentioned a couple studies recently on college campuses. In it they asked female students what they notice in males that initiate an attraction. First is eyes, second teeth as evidenced by the smile. (just tried to find my frickin' notes because It had the references but not locating them now. Will dig up and post later). Parameters included what they noticed first at a distance and then up close. Of course, I'd add in, after that they start looking for things that take away points. Like, no hair! That wasn't in the study but we all know it works that way. No hair, unclean, slobby dresser, all that stuff. So, the take away, I guess is first lose the glasses, and see your dentist.
Women lie. Don't focus on what they say, focus on what they do.

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a f*****g 8.5/10 assuming that this is true and you didn't rate yourself like a retard like most people. It's not personality or confidence, it's looks and height. When you go bald you'll notice how no woman gives a sh*t about you.

People tell me I look (really) good. I dont like to hear it really, I’m only worrying about how I’ll look without hair. I’ll be a 4/10 or worse, f***...

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was going to say, get everything in life you want/need before you lose it, but what good is hair other than its appeal to the opposite sex? I got married at 30 and thank God, I had plenty of hair then to not scare away the girl I got. I recall seeing guys in college significantly balding and feeling really bad for them. One guy however, Jeff , he was short, about a N3.5-4, but he was one of those with a magnetic personality, incredible sense of humor and he had his share of better than average looking girls. I can still recall it today, he would start talking spinning some tale and literally have people in convulsive laughter. Damn Life. It's about timing and luck of the draw. Cosmic cardgame. Some beauty in the idea of it though. In a twisted way.;)

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was going to say, get everything in life you want/need before you lose it, but what good is hair other than its appeal to the opposite sex? I got married at 30 and thank God, I had plenty of hair then to not scare away the girl I got. I recall seeing guys in college significantly balding and feeling really bad for them. One guy however, Jeff , he was short, about a N3.5-4, but he was one of those with a magnetic personality, incredible sense of humor and he had his share of better than average looking girls. I can still recall it today, he would start talking spinning some tale and literally have people in convulsive laughter. Damn Life. It's about timing and luck of the draw. Cosmic cardgame. Some beauty in the idea of it though. In a twisted way.;)
It's all about looks and height without them, life isn't worth living.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I have reviewed some pictures of Kit Harington and I realise you are absolutely correct about him being an ugly f*****g beta. I mean just look at these images, He's clearly a grotesque hideous mess of a man. It's as if somebody shovelled a pile of faeces together, then vomited on it and then we had kit harington.

View attachment 67660

View attachment 67661

View attachment 67662

Total piece of dog sh*t. You were generous saying he is a 5 max... He's barely a 3 at best. He should just black pill himself and end it, why does he make himself go on?
I never said he's ugly, i said he's not handsome as most people think. And those are carefully taken photos with best angels, lighting, lens, etc. Stop being so stupid, it's pathetic.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All women around the world got wet panties while watching him in GoT, every of his public appearances are just a nasty high pitched pile of screams.

Yeah, fugly beta male, he should end it, it's way ogre