Non-standard Minoxidil daily dosage help

pelonweon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tried taking Minoxidil in the past few years and it has never worked out.
I tried different brands and different kinds of Minoxidil but I always ended up with a rash on my head or face after applying.
Recently I wanted to try again - this time I was prompted to try by the following video:
I believe that is the right video, I did not double check.
Anyway, in this video one of the doctors mentions that you do not have to leave the foam minoxidil for 8 hours or even 4 hours; that you can actually only leave it on for 1 hour for full absorption.
I started doing that a few weeks ago and so far so good. I initially tried leaving it on all day and got the rash. Then I started leaving it on 1 hour before washing it off and did not get the rash. Finally, did that twice a day and all is good so far.
I am really happy about this because honestly I could have started this much earlier and would probably still have my hair but Minoxidil kept killing my scalp.
Was wondering if anyone else has tried this and what your results were. Also, if you guys are familiar with these doctors and if you believe what they are saying is accurate about this dosage or not so much.
I will gradually try to leave it on for 4 hours but at least I got a good start.
Thanks for any help