nograce's story

nograce

Reaction score
Hi!

Here is the story of my battle with baldness.
Now I´m 24 years old (m)....I´ve first noticed losing hair when I was 22. It was a horrorful batch in front of my head in that time.
Going from Norwood 0 to Norwood 1 in 4 weeks.
Before that, I´ve taken roaccutan against acne and I´ve had much more hairloss than before so I droped it.
But a few month later I couldn´t see any visible slowing losing hair.
So I decided to go to an Doctor. I´ve made an tricho with the result:male pattern baldness.
The Doctor prescribes me Rogain lotion, so started using it for a couple of month.
In that time I don´t make myself going fraking out because of my hairs...hair was ok losing a bit...but ok.
I couldn´t beliefe that I have male pattern baldness.....my brother (32) no hairloss, my uncles etc.: no hairloss....my grandpa (mother side) full hairs.
But my dad and his dad have an Norwood 5....so I´m the loser.
My brother is untroubled by that....:-(

So lets go on.....

I took Rogain for about 2 years without any visible result. Could be that it slows down my baldness but I dont know.
Every 4-6 month I´ve notices another batch.

For about 6 month ago my hairloss impaired a lot so I don´t think I can maintained my hair on my head anymore with minoxidil alone.

I´ve had doubts taking finasteride, because of the sides.
I know it can be f**** you....roa was an bomb!!! finasteride is sugar....you don´t know roa....beliefe me or not!

but what should I do.....so I ordered finasteride (July 06) and droped minoxidil.
Now I´m in moth 5 and a half and I´m going through a huge front shedd.
In month 3 I gave the Foam another chance cause I´ve seen so so much good results of people taking the big 3....

my hair is now Norwood 1,5 - 2 I think. But my baldness increases dramaticaly!
Each other day 20-30 hairs in the first 3 cm of my hairline and temples.
Rest is ok.

I hope so much that it is an initial shed in month 5,5 of finasteride/minoxidil.
If the shed is going on, in 8 weeks there will be an disaster on my head :-(
I can´t see any hairs growing back...

I hope my fast baldness isn´t advantaged through minoxidil :-(

My plan is to hold my regime for 12 month, but I don´t know if I cope that for such a long time.

This forum gave my a lot of help and energy.

Pictures following....

G

Is your frontal hair wet or dry in these pics? It looks really thin on them.

I am sorry, but I didn´t understand whether you are still using minoxidil or not. At first you say you dropped it, but then you wrote you are still on finasteride/minoxidil.

In general it can be said that minoxidil won´t do any harm to your hair in the long run. At least I have never heard of such cases though I do know people who deeply regret having stopped it because they thought it did nothing for them.

Good Luck, mate!

nograce

Reaction score
yes hairs are wet in this pics.
When minoxidil don´t harms my hairs I´ll use it.
Could be it brings me 5% more hairs.....

G

Well, 5% more hair is quite a lot and can make an optical difference I think. Even more important may be that minoxidil will keep a lot of your hairs. If you want to regrow your hairline it is definetly your way to go.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: my new fight

nograce said:
Hi!

I know it can be f**** you....roa was an bomb!!! finasteride is sugar....you don´t know roa....beliefe me or not!

Pictures following....

The ramblings of a mad-man, terrorized by male pattern baldness. Can anyone decipher his ramblings?

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: my new fight

WorldofWarcraft said:
nograce said:
Hi!

Pictures following....

The ramblings of a mad-man, terrorized by male pattern baldness. Can anyone decipher his ramblings?

he's from germany, i'm guessing english is not his first language

nograce

Reaction score
Roacutane is a acne medicament. It contains a high dosage of Vitamin A. That effects your hairs falling out...
Big sides from it.
But other issue....
Sorry for my broken english...I hope you don´t shoot me :cry:

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nograce said:
Roacutane is a acne medicament. It contains a high dosage of Vitamin A. That effects your hairs falling out...
Big sides from it.
But other issue....
Sorry for my broken english...I hope you don´t shoot me :cry:

1. I am not going to shoot you.

2. Don't fall trap on blaming your male pattern baldness on other things, aka, I took too many vitimans, I am stressed out, I masterbate too often. Its your genetics bro.

nograce

Reaction score
no no.....please don´t misunderstand me!!!

I just want to tell you my complete story, and ROA belongs to it, so it is written in my threat.

I do not say ROA have caused my baldness!!! :!:

nograce

Reaction score
I can immagine what you have to say me with that....but thats absolutely offtopic....so stop it.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nograce said:
I can immagine what you have to say me with that....but thats absolutely offtopic....so stop it.

b**ch slap him Hanz, b**ch slap him!

Hanz b**ch slahp you, wicked fast!

nograce

Reaction score
bald is beautiful said:
nograce said:
dude you sense something wrong,i just wanted to know the name of lead actress in it.

--> I can immagine what you have to say me with that....but thats absolutely offtopic....so stop it

--> yes...google is of cause your best friend too!