Nobel clinic GNHRC

Ro66ie123

Reaction score
Well how to start.. First off I am not going bald or balding, I simply had a high forehead from birth and it bothered me a lot so in 2004 I had a hair transplant to bring my hairline forward at Nobel clinic and was very happy, but it was obviously not as thick as my existing hair line.. I still had to have my hair forward all the time...now I have a new job I can afford to have another go at it and was looking at Nobel clinic and found out it has stopped trading under that name and gone with the name GNHRC...I have read the horror storys but can't understand how surgery from the early 90s can compare to 2004 when I had mine done, and the leap forward from 2004 to 2011....I have the money to go anywhere now and I'm gonna stick with gnhrc because the work done on my head is very good.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Would you mind sharing some photos to back up your posts please :)

No offence intended, but usually when someone turns up out of the blue and backs surgeon x, there is an agenda.

Ro66ie123

Reaction score
I'm not backing any surgeon....I too had the two women and must admit that they did seem in a rush and one side is better than the other but only I notice that... it is ok honestly. I wouldnt of batted an eyelid to go back but the lad who went there and had that bad experience made me do a lot of homework. I cannot find a positive thing about them... What made them change there name?

GeminiX

Reaction score
Well even the worst surgeons usually do "ok" jobs, it's just the chances of getting a really awful result were much higher.

They probably changed their name due to the reputation they had.

Ro66ie123

Reaction score
Well I'm not actually balding... But my thoughts are there are some very bad feelings when a hair is transplanted and four next to that transplanted hair fall out and all you can see is that 1 hair. Plus they expect only 1500 hairs to cover there hole head....I'm not sticking up for anyone. Honestly. They want to blame anybody. I'm quite happy. All I wanted was for them to put hairs in my forehead ffs