No wonder we feel bad when hair follows us everywhere.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
lmfao true . . . . . . its hard to convey scarcasm over the internet my androgenic friend 0_0

man its pretty ****in awesome how we get to talk here about this. even if i hate hair loss i love how we can all congregate here with this issue and talk about it

since its so rare it wud be a lot harder to do this in the olden days, especially for the younger guys

Seriously I love this forum I was on another called.... well.... um.... lets just say it rhymes with "thataldbruth.com" (Dannyboy should know it)

I have been on moderation there for an undisclosed reason, and I asked. ALL my comments are pre read before posted. I barely go there and have been unsubscribing to my email alerts on past threads. You cant talk about half there of what we do here.
They WONT let you name a doctor or even ASK about one if they aren't being paid by the doctor to have their name on the site.

They don't like you talking bad about finasteride or propecia, which is why i think Im on moderation.

All in all wish I found this one first. Sometimes its humor like this that makes you feel better than anything. You can be made fun of by your personal friends but they prob have hair so it hurts..... here meh its just bald on bald to some degree.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I have to watch loads of p**rn starring Shane Diesel to counterbalance all the beautycentric media. Shane is Bald and ugly as fuh but he bones all the most beautiful women with his huge thang! Nothing works better.... well, besides weed and video games.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMFAO. i kno shane diesel xD

how come he cant get hard tho? 0_o

nigga look like a rat lmao

and haha yea weed games and music are like my things mayne

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Most people can afford a decent wig. When you can put $ 100 aside per month, you have enough money to wear great pieces. Psychological barrier? Most definitely. But once you can jump over it, I guess there's a bright, new side of life you may discover. I'm not saying everyone should get a hair piece, but you do once you're getting suicidal thoughts about hair loss. Wearing a piece is a 'last resort' for many, but it's still a valuable and decent resort. Hair loss is not the end of the world by any means.

whymewhynow

Reaction score
I don't want a wig. How is a man in his young years supposed to feel young if he's wearing an old man's appendage? I just want to feel and look young when I am young it's so much to ask for when you are losing your hair...