No Wonder This Dude Is Booked Till 2023. Even Tho Case's Cherrypicked, This Is Insane Result.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Two things I find impressive:
1. The incredible result (I think at least partially linked to the patient's hair type)
2. The long queue to be operated by Couto

Of course the second point is linked to the first.
But I wonder: is FUE so complicated that only a few surgeons in the world can give these results?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
. I packed a 1k grafts almost in each corner, still feels slightly softer compared to the rest but looks thick like th
The important thing is the aesthetic result from a typical face to face distance (80 cm?)

It is true that a hand in the hair will reveal the trick; however, if a girl has her hand in your hair, it means she is already invested somehow and little will she care density is inferior.

I agree these cases only relate to 10% of transplants, otherwise there would really be no reason why anyone would not try out FUE. What impressed me is that the guy had no remnants of temples; now he has very good temple hair. They basically reconstructed half of the head with no existing hair as an aid

Markee

Reaction score
My head is ripe and I'm ready
Who else is doing work almost equally as impressive that you can actually book with before the end of this year ?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That artistic ability is actually quite rare among surgeons, being able to make best use of the grafts and correct angulations. Anyone can be trained to move hair from one end to another, but there's a reason top surgeons are in demand. I agree with you though, this guy just had very thick hair like us. Cases like this steal the limelight but don't represent the normal ones. I'd say 10% cases are stellar like this, 80% different shades of presentable and the other 10% look pretty bad in terms of thinning on top/donor/natural look. The bad ones the surgeon went ahead with knowing this is the best he can do for his patient or for money, either way he won't want to showcase that result at conferences.

In the video his hair may look thick but it's an illusion (a great one though) due to his hair calibre, might feel quite easy to run your hands through it. This is a minor issue though. I packed a 1k grafts almost in each corner, still feels slightly softer compared to the rest but looks thick like the rest.
any links to how ur hair transformed after hair transplant? and how meds helped ur density?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's VERY impressive considering his starting point of being basically bald - it looks amazing density wise. Hairline is in the correct normal region and shaped so well.

Yes you're right the girl is already invested at that point and might not even notice - the difference is minor in terms of feeling it. I just mentioned that point to highlight that hair transplants are magical but can be limited - even in someone like me who was an excellent candidate. Imagine if advanced loss, limited donor e.t.c.
yeah, thats the thing, the most im surprised about is how incredibly natural his hairline looks. it doesnt look like its transplanted. plus density is great.

just phenomenal result, one on every 100k i think

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
the result is even more amazing when you take into consideration, that this guy didnt even have the best donnor.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I think surgeon went aggressive while doing Fue..

After Implanting session,density increase in frontal region can lead to blood loss..

Doctor should be more careful while doing this.

Patient can freak out...I have seen more than 5 friends who felt utter disgust/or have lost consciousness after seeing blood.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guy was probably a great responder to finasteride as well. Either way great result

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats the result of a lot of luck (Fina works very well, good thick hair, hair colour) and a surgeon on top level + maybe the surgeon had morning sex and was in a good mood. You wont get that good results very often but the clinic looks amazing.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats the result of a lot of luck (Fina works very well, good thick hair, hair colour) and a surgeon on top level + maybe the surgeon had morning sex and was in a good mood. You wont get that good results very often but the clinic looks amazing.
Also consider the first surgery took three days. I don’t think such a long procedure is rated at $4 a hair.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hope finasteride will maintain for him .
And lucjy those who have dark hair , they are the best candidate for hair transplant according to me .

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think he actually had a lot of hair to begin with, he's a norwood 3a meaning no grafts are needed for the crown.
i'd be a lot more impressed to see results on a slick Norwood 6;
don't get me wrong though it is still a great surgery and if I had had that surgery I'd be out every day showing off my hair even if I had nowhere to go.