No Medical Insurance

Krooksbane

Reaction score
Bad news for me. I have no more Medical insurance due to my quitting of my Job. MY Propecia Prescription is up, and I have no insurance to get another one. Is there any place that I can get propecia, or simply finastride with out insurance? Somone help!

Britannia

Reaction score
A lot of people here recommend Finpecia or Fincar made by an Indian company called Ciplar. Ive checked the company out and they are definitely for real (they produce a lot of AIDS drugs for poor African countires).
Basically Finpecia is the same as Propecia (1mg Finasteride) and Fincar is the same as Proscar (5mg Finasteride). So if you bought Fincar tablets and split them into 5 EQUAL pieces and took one a day you would get the same amount of Finasteride into your system as taking Propecia. So if your were to take 5 pieces of Fincar to get your Finasteride (the active ingredient in Propecia) it would cost you about $7 a month! A lot of people on these forums are doing this (im not), and if you want advice on were to get Fincar then ask someone else.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Radio said:
www.qhi.co.uk

radio, what ever happend to you little 'project' involving the digging equipment and the unemployed brazilians across from the qhi building in london? Anything ever become of that?