No longer a moderator

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Hey what happened....How come I'm not listed as a moderator anymore?

OK just kidding....Just wanted to let you guys know that I gave up my position as a moderator.
I really need to start thinking about other more important things than hair. I'll still be hainging around from time to time just not posting as much.
Recently turned 35 and I really need to start getting my priorities in order and honestly hair loss should be way at the bottom...for me anyways.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i nominate branco.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Laters dude! Hope you do stick around still. :wink:

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Glad that you've done an evaluation on your time and priorities. You're only in a win/win situation when you do that!

I've really enjoyed your posts and your candor. Don't hesitate to check in every now and then though as allot of folks truely appreciate what you have to offer:)

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
BadHairDecade:

Congrats on your "retirement" and apparent "senior tour" status now around here. I am sure you can still help out, providing insight now and then to the newbies. I still feel like one even though I joined this board originally (under another name which I cannot recall !) back in something like 2001 or so (when it looked different).

I have always enjoyed your posts and candor.

Plus, your hair did a real turn-around.

Stay in contact with us here. Take care

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
BadHairDecade

Thanks for all your help!

I nominate Gunner as the next moderator.

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
BHD.....it was YOUR pictures and your pictures only that convinced me to start my regimen despite some really big fears. Ever since then I feel that my hair has improved and i certaily thikn a lot less about it. All in all, i would say my life is better without obsessing about all that. Thankyou!

Axon

Reaction score
Peace bro.

I haven't been nearly as worried about hair loss of later either...

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score