no hair no problem execpt.

hunterfoans

Reaction score
I shaved a full beard and cut my hair (thinning on top like dads and my brother) to go to Fl in april 2009. I lost my hat for a 1/2 day and burned my head (t top corvett) . By july I had no hair, stopped shaving, and fingernails started softening. I always carried a jack knife fingernails were not a big issue. when I went to the doctor she did blood tests ect. and wanted me to get in a support group, start to treat (many sugestions) and look for a wig. Now I am 53 in good shape with the same girl for 30 plus years. She likes no stubble in the sink. I like not having to shave. No more hair cuts. not buying shampoo or combs. Now the down side I had to buy a elmer fudd style hat to work outside in winter ( I live in maine). I also had to buy a full face helmet with chin deflector to ride snowmobile below 10 degrees. My kid's call me cue ball I hope the grand kid's don't catch on. I have read this sight for a while the reason to post came yesterday. A friend who is Italian and shaves 2 or three times a day and his wife still complains about stubble asked if there was a way he could get some blood to get it to. lol. Girls who have a problem should watch the star treck movies and see just how hot bald girls are. If it cures its self I will try to get it back. Maybe I should freaze some blood. Good luck everyone