No Bulb And Hair Is Thicker At Roots Than At The Tip, Diet Working? Picture

baldingisthedevilscurse

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey, first off I know I'm going to be bald in the future because of my dad and I'm ok with that as long as it happens in my 40s. problem is I don't know when my fate will come, I've been norwood 2 since 14 all the way till now at 21, but my hair thickness all over my head isn't as good anymore.

anyway I used to eat an extremely bad diet for years. ate ~1500 calories of waffles and cheese sandwiches everyday for several years at 5'10. my body looked ugly, pure skinny fat, and I think my hair had been affected as well. I changed my diet several months ago and got a buzz cut at the same time, now when i pull out my hair I get strands like these
IMG_2191 (1).jpg

The tips, left side of pic, are actually thinner than the roots. Is this normal or has my diet actually made my hair thicker again? and why don't I have white bulbs? I pull out a lot of hair but only like 1 of 5 have a white bulb

josephsan01

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your hair should be thicker the closer it gets to the roots. and the hair you pull out probably don't have bulbs cause your breaking the hairs so stop pulling your hair.

baldingisthedevilscurse

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow this is everything I needed to know, thanks. so trimming your hair every month will actually make your hair look thicker than when you initially got to your desired hair length.

heres a close up pic of another hair strand-
IMG_2195.jpg

is that what a black bulb looks like? if so i'm screwed lol i hope this is breakage, i do got some dry *** curly hair up there