Nizzer's Story

Nizzer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well...I have been fighting hairloss for 3 years ... Im now 22.

I have no family history of hairloss. Have been on Propecia for 7 months with no success as of yet.

The catch is that I am loosing hair from the entire head not just male patern areas. This includes side burns area and other non-male patern baldness areas. I have a little temple indentation/recession but not anything huge or noticable.

Hair: My hair strands fall out yet rarely gets thin. It may turn into a small little hair sometimes.. but all the noticable hair strands that I have are of their original thickness.

I have seen quite a few dermatologists.. and my most recent one determined that it was stress or unbalance and told me to stop propecia. Clearly I don't want to stop Propecia if he is wrong...

It seems that my hair small hardly visable random hairs inbetween thick hairs are consistant w/ male pattern baldness.... so i dont know what to do.

What do you think?

Nizzer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please anyones opinion

Ok... guys please even if you dont know.. your opinion would be helpful.

male pattern baldness Hairloss Evidence = Hair falls out.. come back smaller for a month. then never comes back.

Stress Evidence: Loosing it everywhere(even non-male pattern baldness areas), No family history, Hair strands that hasnt falen out... majority of hair is as thick as before my hair started falling out.

Please Repond,

Thanks Guys

Goingat20

Reaction score
It sounds like male pattern baldness, do you have any pics? Continue using propecia as 7 months is not long anough to say its not working. Also i thin on the sides also (non male pattern baldness area), but this is just the pattern of male pattern baldness i have, hang in there

Nizzer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nipple

I have developed a left hard nipple... I hear this is propecia related.. if i were to stop would this go away?

As well.... to the effect of my previous thread.. my hair loos is consistent throughout my entire head even non male pattern baldness areas...... how does one loose hair under deficiences or stress?

docj077

Reaction score
I'm not a professional, but maybe you have telogen effuvium. That and maybe a little bit of trichotillomania are simply causing you to stress out over this far too much. I think the recommended therapy for what you have is Minoxidil for three months twice per day. Maybe you just need to take a step back and re-evaluate your problem.

You're losing hair, but it regrows with the same thickness and I can only assume is grows with the same density. That's not male pattern baldness. That's something else that sounds non-androgenic.

I'm sure other people on these forums can help you a lot better than me, however.