nizoral2percent.com , is this better than the 1 percent

uratramp1

Reaction score
ttwarrior1 said:
i cant find a site where i can get nizoral, toppik and folligen together

...m8 i don't understand what u mean - do u want an 'all in 1' (nizoral, toppik and folligen) treatment? - if so there is no such thing, to my knowledge.....on the other hand, if u r saying u can't find these 3 products sold at a particular site ...err, Y not buy them from different sites! :wink:

BTW 2% nizoral is better - us it twice weekly. :)

G

people, they just can't be bothered to do a little work, it's much easier to sling a few questions at others!!!!!

On the link for the site you gave us, on the very first page, the home page, you don't have to look any further, it says, in a large block of italicised letters:

"The 2% Nizoral Shampoo was 10X better than the Nizoral 1% product and 100 times better than any of the other products assayed"

...so, in answer to your question, 'is this better than the 1%'

the answer would be yes.

ttwarrior1

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks dude, i just didnt want to pay shipping at two different sites. i figured most that sell toppik or rogaine would sell nizoral too

G

ttwarrior1 said:
thanks dude, i just didnt want to pay shipping at two different sites. i figured most that sell toppik or rogaine would sell nizoral too

I am not sure where you are but, here in the good 'ol U of K we can pick up Nizoral 2% OTC from most chemists (no shipping).

good luck

Ty

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm willing to ship...

No scam either...