Nizoral ??

thiningattop

Established Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain what Nizoral is and where i can get it. I went to the website and apparently it used for dandruff. How come its so popular in a hair loss forum?

Thanks guys

Britannia

Reaction score
Nizoral is the only shampoo proven to help hair loss. Its available in most high street pharmacies. Theres simply TONS of information about Nizoral on this site. Do a bit of research.

thiningattop

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess my real question is .... is there a specific type of nizoral that i should buy? If i was to order it from their website, does the same shampoo used to fight dandruff also help with thinning hair??

Justlooking

Established Member
Reaction score
nizoral only comes in 2 forms, 1% and 2%. You will only be able to buy the 1%(blue) kind at the store, the 2% requires a doctor visit

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ketoconazole is a synthetic antifungal drug used to prevent and treat skin and fungal infections, especially in immunocompromised patients such as those with AIDS. Due to its side-effect profile, it has been superseded by newer antifungals, such as fluconazole and itraconazole. Ketoconazole is sold commercially as an anti-dandruff shampoo, branded Nizoral, by Janssen Pharmaceutica.This is the active ingredient.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
so is 2% better? im sure u could just find it on the internet?

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
also can someone throw up a UK internet link for reliable purchase of this shampoo? thanks

Reaction score
Ive just sent off for some 2% Nizoral generic and some proscar from the below site.

http://hairloss.cyberatlantis.com/index.php

Its pretty cheap and good for me as I have no credit card and they accept bank transfer.

Delivery takes awhile tho as it comes from Taiwan (didnt mention that on the site! Only found out after I had paid. Nevermind its only about 7 days.)

S

Britannia

Reaction score
amrod said:
also can someone throw up a UK internet link for reliable purchase of this shampoo? thanks

If you live in the UK, 2% Nizoral is sold OTC in most high street pharmacies. Boots sell it, thats where I get mine.

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
from Taiwan? seriously i won't get anything from these countries like taiwan or china with their ability to fake almost anything. just look at the lastest story on fake Tamiflu will keep me away.