Nizoral Makes my hair clean, smooth, and silky!

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Alot of people tend to report that Nizoral makes their hair very dry and and horrible looking. For me, its just the opposite. It thickens my hair up, and leaves it clean, and very smooth, and most importantly, not dry at all. Alright, it may not make my hair ultra silky, but after using it, I don't need conditioner at all! And it makes my hair super manageable when putting in styling products as well. FYI, I use 2% which is sold over-the-counter here in Canada.

Last Important Point... the first time, I used nizoral, I got what everyone was talking about, dry hair and horrible looking, hard to style, etc. What I did after that was I would use a shampoo first to cleanse my hair, and then use the nizoral, and from then on.. presto, great feeling hair.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Yes I find that it especially makes my hair decent when I am recovering from a big shed. Although on third day I use it (not 3 in a row but MWF) my hair is kind of limp and stringy.

But when I am shedding and the itch comes back, I find that if I use it two days in a row the itch goes away.