Nitrolipins E1, E2, F2 Modified Prostaglandin Derivatives E1, E2, F2-alpha.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey. I have been bald for 3 years, but so far I have not tried anything except Finasteride (1 month). But it seems finasteride only makes my head worse. Minoxidil I'm afraid.

Today, on one site, I saw a new drug developed for all types of alopecia. Based on prostaglandins.

who tried the prostaglandins, is there any results?

This drug costs $ 150, for me it is expensive, but I want to try. What do you think?

The research company <———-> has created and patented a new substance for the treatment of various types of alopecia - the nitrolipin molecule. Nitrolipins E1, E2, F2 are modified prostaglandin derivatives E1, E2, F2-alpha.

Nitrolipins

Nitrolipins are more active than the original prostaglandins due to the presence of a NO donor site; thanks to the etheric bond, the molecules, hitting the skin, penetrate the basement membrane and reach the hair follicles. In addition, unlike other synthetic analogues of prostaglandins, the modified prostaglandins used by us are extremely friendly to the body, since there are no molecular fragments alien to humans in their structures. Nitrolipins E2 and F are directly involved in the stimulation of the hair follicle (therefore, we first tell about them), the role of nitrolipin E1 is to activate the capillary network that feeds the hair follicles, which is also essential for the growth of healthy hair
0974EA04-F43C-41F1-BFB2-60424FB0D0F1.jpeg

ButWhyTho

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you should try a random drug that a company says will cure your hair loss without evidence. Have they conducted studies? Is there an explanation as to why this would work? Why you spend money on something without any proof?

nypdz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey. I have been bald for 3 years, but so far I have not tried anything except Finasteride (1 month). But it seems finasteride only makes my head worse. Minoxidil I'm afraid.

Today, on one site, I saw a new drug developed for all types of alopecia. Based on prostaglandins.

who tried the prostaglandins, is there any results?

This drug costs $ 150, for me it is expensive, but I want to try. What do you think?

The research company <———-> has created and patented a new substance for the treatment of various types of alopecia - the nitrolipin molecule. Nitrolipins E1, E2, F2 are modified prostaglandin derivatives E1, E2, F2-alpha.

Nitrolipins

Nitrolipins are more active than the original prostaglandins due to the presence of a NO donor site; thanks to the etheric bond, the molecules, hitting the skin, penetrate the basement membrane and reach the hair follicles. In addition, unlike other synthetic analogues of prostaglandins, the modified prostaglandins used by us are extremely friendly to the body, since there are no molecular fragments alien to humans in their structures. Nitrolipins E2 and F are directly involved in the stimulation of the hair follicle (therefore, we first tell about them), the role of nitrolipin E1 is to activate the capillary network that feeds the hair follicles, which is also essential for the growth of healthy hair
View attachment 115297

Why not ? Its a fact that E1 and E2 prostaglandins stimulate hair. Your experiences can help the rest of us.

jjamerson

My Regimen
Reaction score

Btw, It takes a lot longer than a month to see results when taking finasteride. In fact, if you see heavy shedding early on, it’s usually a sign that it’s going to work well for you.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you should try a random drug that a company says will cure your hair loss without evidence. Have they conducted studies? Is there an explanation as to why this would work? Why you spend money on something without any proof?
Are you desperate? Can you buy a bottle and try it?
small research report. Translation via Google.
https://translate.google.com/transl...pro/articles/vracham-spetsialistam/regeus.php

For me it is expensive $ 150, given that the result is visible after 3 months.
I just don `t know if there is an effect on prostaglandins. I just wanted to know someone on the HairLossTalk.com tried prostagladins. Where did you buy? powder or finished product? how much is prostagladin?

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
small research report. Translation via Google.
https://translate.google.com/translate?hair loss=ru&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.trichology.pro/articles/vracham-spetsialistam/regeus.php

For me it is expensive $ 150, given that the result is visible after 3 months.
I just don `t know if there is an effect on prostaglandins. I just wanted to know someone on the HairLossTalk.com tried prostagladins. Where did you buy? powder or finished product? how much is prostagladin?
Tbh, i don't think it will work. These prostaglandins don't address the underlying reason for balding - inflammation.

Last edited:

ButWhyTho

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh ok. After a couple Google searches it looks like prostaglandin D2 is increased in the scalp of balding men. PGE decreases the length of hair follicle. This article was great : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3982925/
Couldn't find any commerical product that addresses. Besides Latanoprost and Bimatoprost. They're used for eyelash growth. Check this out:

One recent product to stimulate hair growth has been bimatoprost (Latisse). Bimatoprost is a prostaglandin analogue of Prostaglandin F2a and is prescribed to augment the growth of eyelash hair, with extensive efforts to extend this for the treatment of scalp alopecias(7, 8).

They ended up doing study on AA:
https://www.bernsteinmedical.com/research/study-latanoprost-might-be-a-viable-hair-loss-medication/

While the sample size of the study was small (only 16 subjects), the researchers found that 50% of the subjects had statistically significant differences in hair density associated with increased hair pigmentation and thickness. Overall, at 24 weeks into the study, hair density had increased 22% in the entire study population

You can get Latisse. People already talked about this extensively on the forum. Just search around.

DavidsDome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting that this product is available in Russia.
Mixing PGE2 is a bit of a hassle since you need so little.
Pretty handy if you can just buy it...
PGE1 PGE2 and PGF2a are all known to work to some extend
Pretty weird though that i cant find anything about Nitrolipins when googling...
kinda suspicious...

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh, i don't think it will work. These prostaglandins don't address the underlying reason for balding - inflammation.

I think that using a prostaglandin analogue, together with finasteride or dutasteride, and dermarolling would be a great regimen.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting that this product is available in Russia.
Mixing PGE2 is a bit of a hassle since you need so little.
Pretty handy if you can just buy it...
PGE1 PGE2 and PGF2a are all known to work to some extend
Pretty weird though that i cant find anything about Nitrolipins when googling...
kinda suspicious...
All results come up in Russian. I read the site in Russian and it said that they were the first in the world to make Nitropilins. Word "Nitropilin" is trademarked it seems. That's why there are no other google hits.

mantis

My Regimen
Reaction score
These "Nitrolipins" seems to be some molecules that are a combination of prostaglandins and NO (nitric oxide?). Sorry, I am not into chemistry.
It's expensive - ~$60 for 10 ml and highly unstable - they say it must be transported and stored at 2-7 degrees centigrade.

Even if this thing is working, it's probably will be delivered to you already destroyed by high temperature.

Also, there are only 3 user reports in their Facebook group, and all of them are from women.

Last edited: