Nisim - Worth it or no?

Reaction score
First time poster, but I've tried many "remedies" for hair loss so I can speak from a little experience. Just check out my regimen (yes, I did try Advecia & Procerin, lol).

I'm curious about people's success rate with the Nisim line of products (shampoo, stimulating extract, etc). I tried it for about 6 months, albeit not as strictly as they suggest or it probably would have ended up costing upwards of 600 to 700 dollars a year to use. I recently dropped it, except for the shampoo which supposedly controls hair loss but doesn't regrow it all by itself. Apparently the extract is needed to actually stimulate new growth.

I've decided to throw my lot in with the standard Rogaine, Finasteride combo, in addition to using the Nisim shampoo I have leftover. I've tried the herbal pretenders and didn't have any luck (though I didn't realize Procerin was a scam til I discovered this site a month ago -- I don't even want to know what the consensus on Advecia is, lol).

Main question -- Is the Nisim system, when used to the letter as described in the directions, able to hold up against a minoxidil-finasteride combo?

Thanks!

misterium

Reaction score
Nah just use it if you like it for a shampoo..

Otherwise, don't count on ANY hairloss help from those products, you'll just be let down.

Not a bad shampoo though.. I still have half a big bottle left.

Reaction score
I tried it many years back and I didnt think it was any good. However, some swear by it.

From the way you sound, money is no constraint as you rather use alternatives rather than immediately hitting the drugs. Again like you, I spent a lot of money on Nisim, Fabao, all sorts of shampoos and saw palmetto and even hair centers.. etc

I started propecia and minoxidil almost 3 years back, I have to rate propecia and minoxidil to be the best soulutions and most cost effective as the unproven alternatives didnt come cheap either. Drugs however isn't perfect and cannot always halt hairloss completely, as I have experienced cycles of minor hair shedding.

I am 27 and have been worrying about my hairloss since 17. But I still have all my hair except my left temporal region. Wife thinks I am paranoid, but I know if I ever let my guard down with the treatments, it will definitely get worse.

I guess my advice to you as a fellow hairloss sufferer is to please stick with the proven treatments until some other better solution comes up in the future.

If you do not want to waste the Nisim shampoo, rotate it with Nizoral. I personally rotate with T-gel.

Best of luck.

Reaction score
So has the validity of a Saw Palmetto based topical solution been established yet? Internally, obviously, appears to be useless against hair loss.