Nioxin

joe_mama

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used this shampoo? I just got my haircut and told the stylist about my hair loss concerns. I don't put much stock in her opinion or advice, but she mentioned that Nioxin Shampoo is a good thickening shampoo and that it can help with hair loss. Anyone had any experience with this?

Redbone

Reaction score
Its a scam- I used it for months and think it is way overated, I used to get it at half price because my girl is a hairstylist. You would be much better off using Nizoral 2x a week and Folligen shampoo and conditioner on the off days- maybe use Nano shampoo as well.

I do not recommend Nioxin- did nothing for me.

G

joe_mama said:
Has anyone ever used this shampoo? I just got my haircut and told the stylist about my hair loss concerns. I don't put much stock in her opinion or advice, but she mentioned that Nioxin Shampoo is a good thickening shampoo and that it can help with hair loss. Anyone had any experience with this?

Very nice shampoo. I doubt it wil do squat to help with male pattern baldness.

twmajors

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with BruceLee and Redbone. I started using Nioxin when I was about 21 and continued to use it for a couple years and wish that I hadn't. It hasn't done anything except make my scalp red and inflamed and my hair sticky.
Stick with the big 3. Listen to BruceLee, and you won't go wrong. :lol:

G

what about the scalp therapy

it feels nice and minti it also makes my scalp tingle?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
It's a good shampoo and conditioner. That's about it.