Nioxin?

Stacey1968

Reaction score
Hi All!
Am new to this forum (happened upon it courtesy of Google!) and thank goodness I might add! I have been plagued with incessant hair loss for the past 4 months! Here's a bit of history:.....have been following Atkins diet for the past 9 months, have 4 children (all under 6) and am generally a very "anxious" person. That being said, I believe the hair loss to be in part from doing the Atkins "induction" phase for too long (I lost 30 lbs in this time frame, most of it the first 3 months) I have asked around, researched the net etc, I have got the suggestions to up my B vitamins (particularly Biotin, which I have done) plus to buy the hair care products called Nioxin..........I have done this also.........has only been a month, so no obvious results yet, anyone else have experience with this? In a nutshell, I believe my hairloss is due to improper nutrients during my "diet", now my hair is showing the long term "stress" effects" wondering if anyone has had this experience and will it frow back? eek! Am 35 with long blonde (hi-lited of course----hee hee) hair, so when those long hairs are shedding, is brutal on my vacuum!