Newly Discovered Factor in Androgenetic Alopecia. The Cure is Near?

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guys i just mixed 50 ml distilled water with a bunch of crush cetizirine pills with 30 ml minoxidil and then 20 ml ketaconezole. I just applied it to my temples. Im gonna do it twice daily from today, i tried to get ethanol and propylene glycol in norway i just wish u good luck getting that stuff.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

There are people with chronic pain who are on cox inhibitors all the time. If cox had anything to do with hair loss, it would have been immediately found out since cox affecting drugs like ibuprofen are SOOOO common. I have zero hope for this avenue of investigation.

- - - Updated - - -

There are millions of people who take cetrizine and no one has ever reported any effects. If it had any effect on hair, I'm sure it would have been discovered at the trial phase.

Maybe but how many people took it together with propecia?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-57588-page-4-category-5-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

- - - Updated - - -

And btw how can anyone know if it's blocking hair loss but not regrowing

zephyrprime

Reaction score
Maybe but how many people took it together with propecia?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/b...ategory-5-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

- - - Updated - - -

And btw how can anyone know if it's blocking hair loss but not regrowing
Probably tens of thousands but what does it even matter? If it prevent cell death, it would have an effect even without any other drugs like propecia even if it were not as strong of an effect as with propecia. Rogaine is also stronger with propecia but it was nonetheless discovered independent of finasteride.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Probably tens of thousands but what does it even matter? If it prevent cell death, it would have an effect even without any other drugs like propecia even if it were not as strong of an effect as with propecia. Rogaine is also stronger with propecia but it was nonetheless discovered independent of finasteride.

People can't actually know if those drugs block hairloss or not, because if it only blocks and not regrowing then bald people wouldent notice that,and other people too, most people don't even take it for so much time to tell the diffrence.

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guys i think the cetizirine-disstilled water, minoxidil and ketaconezole 2% remedy works. Its been only 6 days since i started it, and my shedding has become less. Not very much but there is a improvement, and small hairs growing on the different places near my temples. Many of them, My theory is even if blocking pgd2 wont stop receeding hairline, i think its a actual a growth factor, some forum users in the german forums have posted pics of new hairs growing. Try this i really reccomend this, i dont regret that it did it, the only thing i regret was putting to much ketaconezole, it drys my scalp a bit.

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
B

Beingbaldsucksass

I'm taking certizine orally cuz I really has a severe astma, so can I get the same result?

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm taking certizine orally cuz I really has a severe astma, so can I get the same result?
i dont think so, i tried it before orally for a month the results were me loosing more hair. I did get some small hairs near my temples , but it wasnt like this, these are more visible.And appeared in a very short time. Just a question to forum users can strelised water fuk up my results? it seems to go fine now. But seriously that stupid pharmacist , just pisses me off.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

i dont think so, i tried it before orally for a month the results were me loosing more hair. I did get some small hairs near my temples , but it wasnt like this, these are more visible.And appeared in a very short time. Just a question to forum users can strelised water fuk up my results? it seems to go fine now. But seriously that stupid pharmacist , just pisses me off.

God how can i even make it a liquid? Someone need to give some instrections

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
thats quite easy if you have the right tools.

crush a lot off cetirizine pills, some use 30, others use more. then put it in distilled water, 50 ml. Let i stay 24 hours before you do something else. Then the pills effect will get on the water. After 24 hours you mix it ethanol(70%) and proplene glycol. You take 30 ml ethanol and 20 ml proplene glycol. Btw guys. Minox86 is using minoxidil together with with another topic that he mixed the cetirizine pills with. Its something they sell in germany only. But the thing is he was a long time minoxidil user, and used that german hair loss product for a while too. IT was after adding cetirizine ​ he got those results.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

It still can be just the minoxidil, I know I got vellus hairs and some On places I dident had but it was few and never actually grow to something, so it can just be nothing. I'm gonna do it with certizine only to be sure it's actually it and not something else, I will apply it only on compleatly bald areas on my temples to not risk any existing hair.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
I just eat the damn things.. one pill/night. I SERIOUSLY have new tiny hairs all the way down to past my juvenile hairline now..they haven't grown out is my only problem. If these hairs grew in I would be a serious NW0 which btw Ive never been even as a child. I'd never lie to you guys.

Either this is a new spring up in the last 45 days or so after my 16 or so months on finasteride, my 6ish YEARS on minoxidil, or its because I added the cit in 3-4 months ago.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I also pop certizine pill everyday but really for my allergies, and I also has those young hairs very low in my forehead and also a lot of vellus hairs and I mean ALOT, do much that if it was terminal I had a fully very low hairline. Only problem is, I don't see this happening any time soon

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
It still can be just the minoxidil, I know I got vellus hairs and some On places I dident had but it was few and never actually grow to something, so it can just be nothing. I'm gonna do it with certizine only to be sure it's actually it and not something else, I will apply it only on compleatly bald areas on my temples to not risk any existing hair.

as i said gooby, he got his results after he started using cetirizine.

- - - Updated - - -

Nanoxidil?
yes it was nanoxidil, can someone give us more information about this? why dont other countries sell nanoxidil?

- - - Updated - - -

i kinda had the same thing after using cetirizine , it made small vellus hairs grow near my temples and much further down, if they were normal hair, i would have perfect norwood 0 hairline. But the results i have are coming very fast. it hasnt been 2 weeks allready and much hair is growing and my temples dont shed as much as they did.How can you handle the side effects? cetirizine makes me soo drowsy and makes me wanna sleep. And btw all oral cetirizine user should know that cetirizine has a side effect for causing hair loss.I was loosing a lot of hair when i was takin it oraly.Guys we cant just sit down and wait for a cure, we have to do something and this is such a good way to try a theory, just topic around the scalp . we have to take some risks, if we leave har fate to the scientist, we will scratch our bald shiny hairs by then.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

as i said gooby, he got his results after he started using cetirizine.

- - - Updated - - -

yes it was nanoxidil, can someone give us more information about this? why dont other countries sell nanoxidil?

- - - Updated - - -

i kinda had the same thing after using cetirizine , it made small vellus hairs grow near my temples and much further down, if they were normal hair, i would have perfect norwood 0 hairline. But the results i have are coming very fast. it hasnt been 2 weeks allready and much hair is growing and my temples dont shed as much as they did.How can you handle the side effects? cetirizine makes me soo drowsy and makes me wanna sleep. And btw all oral cetirizine user should know that cetirizine has a side effect for causing hair loss.I was loosing a lot of hair when i was takin it oraly.Guys we cant just sit down and wait for a cure, we have to do something and this is such a good way to try a theory, just topic around the scalp . we have to take some risks, if we leave har fate to the scientist, we will scratch our bald shiny hairs by then.

the hairloss side effect from certizine is a very rare side effect with almost no chances proof: http://www.livestrong.com/article/38785-cetirizine-side-effects/

http://drugs.emedtv.com/cetirizine/cetirizine-side-effects-p2.html

almost any drug has hairloss listed has a rare side effect. that dosent mean ****. you googled certizine hair loss and you got a page with diagrams right? then you immidiatly linked it to a shedding or male pattern baldness progress you have right now like 99% of the people on those forums. if you actually looked at the page you whould have seen that its actually a side effect in woman and not in man.

i dont think certizine orally will do much i take it for my astma, but claiming that its causes hairloss is bull****

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
the hairloss side effect from certizine is a very rare side effect with almost no chances proof: http://www.livestrong.com/article/38785-cetirizine-side-effects/

http://drugs.emedtv.com/cetirizine/cetirizine-side-effects-p2.html

almost any drug has hairloss listed has a rare side effect. that dosent mean ****. you googled certizine hair loss and you got a page with diagrams right? then you immidiatly linked it to a shedding or male pattern baldness progress you have right now like 99% of the people on those forums. if you actually looked at the page you whould have seen that its actually a side effect in woman and not in man.

i dont think certizine orally will do much i take it for my astma, but claiming that its causes hairloss is bull****

I know a lot of people that claim that it causes hair loss, and i even expirienced it myself. To call it bull**** will be false. I dont think its a rare side effect, its a very common side effect between cetirizine users. Its not like causing mbp its just causes a huge amount of shedding.

- - - Updated - - -

I know a lot of people that claim that it causes hair loss, and i even expirienced it myself. To call it bull**** will be false. I dont think its a rare side effect, its a very common side effect between cetirizine users. Its not like causing mbp its just causes a huge amount of shedding.

hi guys i just showered today , i waited 1 week to do it (yes i didnt smell nice). Just to check if my minoxidil/cet/ketaconozole remedy works on shedding. And today the results are amazing i can say atleast 60% much less shedding. A little more of my hairline has receeded i feel. But i guess the pgd2 in those areas will shrink with time. The new hairs are coming even more. Some complains are i have flaky forehead now , near the hairline. Which is a very normal side effect of minoxidil, i guess i put too much of that. Should i take a break till the flake dissapears. Or should i just continue with my normal regimen?